Page 62 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
Results 611 to 620 of 792

Thread: Fantasy Pool General Discussion

  1. #611
    3 Time Elite Champion Skairipa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Earth 19
    Posts
    1,065
    Likes (Given)
    153
    Likes (Received)
    584
    Guys, are you all forgetting to pick the proven best wrestler in the world, Shane McMahon? A perfect round 4 steal for someone!

  2. #612
    Call me, Rhea #MrScissorsKick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    1,847
    Likes (Given)
    543
    Likes (Received)
    969
    Totally not important but Michael Lansberg is a piece of shit.

  3. #613
    Senior Member OYDK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    283
    Likes (Given)
    24
    Likes (Received)
    216
    Wow, looks like the next few picks are going to have some steals for their last roster spot. And yes, I'm salty af.

  4. #614
    Senior Member Storm Trooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    196
    Likes (Given)
    25
    Likes (Received)
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by OYDK View Post
    Wow, looks like the next few picks are going to have some steals for their last roster spot. And yes, I'm salty af.
    Hence why I'm waiting for my next picks until after Smackdown Live. I have til wednesday, and I'm gonna make sure my picks are as uniformed as possible.

    Oh and picks because i have 2 in a row. Vince knew I won season 1 and wanted to give me a bonus prize.


  5. #615
    Senior Member ShinChan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    345
    Likes (Given)
    2288
    Likes (Received)
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    Hence why I'm waiting for my next picks until after Smackdown Live. I have til wednesday, and I'm gonna make sure my picks are as uniformed as possible.

    Oh and picks because i have 2 in a row. Vince knew I won season 1 and wanted to give me a bonus prize.
    You grabbed the brass ring, man. Vince likes you.

  6. #616
    Senior Member Storm Trooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    196
    Likes (Given)
    25
    Likes (Received)
    136
    I'm sorry I'm taking a few days. I can't help it that 6 debuts and 2 returns are announced during my picks, thus completely altering my draft strategy. I'm gonna make my next pick soon.


  7. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post
  8. #617
    3 Time Elite Champion Skairipa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Earth 19
    Posts
    1,065
    Likes (Given)
    153
    Likes (Received)
    584
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    I'm sorry I'm taking a few days. I can't help it that 6 debuts and 2 returns are announced during my picks, thus completely altering my draft strategy. I'm gonna make my next pick soon.
    But what benefit was the extra wait after your first pick? That's what i don't get.

  9. #618
    Senior Member Storm Trooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    196
    Likes (Given)
    25
    Likes (Received)
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by Skairipa View Post
    But what benefit was the extra wait after your first pick? That's what i don't get.
    Potential trade negotiations.

    Make sure I read the spoilers for smackdown next week to make sure none of the NXT people debuted (would have drastically changed my pick).

    And I needed to sleep. Plus I had a question regarding the rules that was conducted via PM.

    At the end of the day my 2 picks took a total of 49 hours so I'm sorry I took 1 extra hour (that was really 47 less hours than the maximum).


  10. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post
  11. #619
    3 Time Elite Champion Skairipa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Earth 19
    Posts
    1,065
    Likes (Given)
    153
    Likes (Received)
    584
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    Potential trade negotiations.

    Make sure I read the spoilers for smackdown next week to make sure none of the NXT people debuted (would have drastically changed my pick).

    And I needed to sleep. Plus I had a question regarding the rules that was conducted via PM.

    At the end of the day my 2 picks took a total of 49 hours so I'm sorry I took 1 extra hour (that was really 47 less hours than the maximum).
    Now that you explained it, I get your thinking more. Fair enough.

  12. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post
  13. #620
    Currently Between Feds @smarkmouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    1,836
    Likes (Given)
    1101
    Likes (Received)
    1413
    Quote Originally Posted by OYDK View Post
    Wow, looks like the next few picks are going to have some steals for their last roster spot. And yes, I'm salty af.
    Salty at the timing of the batched NXT call ups. Is the first to pick one of them.

  14. Likes OYDK liked this post

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •