Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wrestling Podcasts, Blogs, YouTube, etc.

SCF Fantasy draft Mod 'Ravishing' Ned Flanders's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
    The punishments are usually entertaining as well. Having to dress like Goldust full time for a month has gotta be rough.
    Bet Paciti (probably butchered that) got a lot of looks during that month

SCF Fantasy draft Mod 'Ravishing' Ned Flanders's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaz View Post
    Botchamania is usually fun. I feel like it has reached this point where it has grown too big, you hear Botchamania chants at shows when guys botch, but it still provides some laughs.

I used to be a fan of What Culture's wrestling stuff, but they kind of dicked that all up. There is a YouTube series I watch from time to time called Wrestlelamia. Most of the videos are in list form, and I'm a sucker for lists, but the content is usually decent enough.
    I love Wrestlelamia's Behind the Titantron series he puts up every once in a while. Great look at some of wrestlings more infamous moments

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I don't listen to anything but the Wrestling Wars Podcast. I find most wrestling commentators tend to be neckbeards moaning, and if I want that, I can look in the mirror.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Only one Iâ??ve listened to before is Gorilla Position, but I go off that quickly.

Think Iâ??m going to check out that new Generation Project, Iâ??ve been watching pretty much everything on the Network in order starting with Starrcade 83 over the past 18 months or so, and Iâ??m about to get to Mania IX so it seems to line up nicely

Thread Information