Thread: Regarding COVID going forward

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Regarding COVID going forward

So I'm somewhat curious as to what people's plans are taking COVID into account going forward. The vaccine initiative has mostly seemed to be successful, but a lot of people still feel very divided as to what our next step is. Some people want a return to normalcy, whereas others are still worried about the Delta variant, as well as any other future variant that could still create problems for people. I think most people with common sense know about still maintaining social distancing and wearing masks in indoor areas, but are we in a period where COVID restrictions can continue to be relaxed, or is this merely the eye of the storm as we saw last year.

Honestly, there's still something a bit uncomfortable to me about people being so eager to completely return to normal. It's been a very difficult time for practically everyone (except the billionaires, fuck you), but I feel we aren't quite in a position to celebrate just yet.

"We are not entitled to our opinions. We are entitled to our informed opinions." - Harlan Ellison (1934 - 2018)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'll let the experts decide.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    I'll let the experts decide.
    Adding onto this, I honestly don't know what the answer is. I want to get back to "normal" asap, but I'm not sure we ever will. All my family and friends are fully vaccinated so I'm no longer worried too much but I'll still wear a mask and social distance if it's required.

Senior Member TheManTheyCalledNorCal's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Ah, COVID.

That was a humdinger, eh ?

Thread Information