It's been reported that good ol' Phil Brooks, BKA CM Punk, might be heading back to court soon as former best friend Scott Colton, BKA Colt Cabana, has filed suit against him for fraud and breach of contract.

Cabana's suit alleges that Punk promised to help him out with the legal bills from the defamation suit. Colt claims Punk told him that he would be "100% covered" in a text message. Punk has allegedly failed to keep that promise and Colt now has unpaid legal bills totaling $513,736. Punk asked Colt to pay half of the legal fees, which would be $256,868, allegedly saying, "You are on your own." An email Punk allegedly sent to Cabana stated:

"To date I have spent $513,736 dollars on this Amman lawsuit. My outstanding current bill is a t least 300k. Half of all this is yours. Divide the 513,736 by 2 and that is what you owe me and what I expect you to pay me. Starting now I will no longer be paying your bills. You are on your own. Whatever my bill is currently, will be cut in half, and half will be yours. If you choose to make this all ugly, that's fine too. I hope you won't, but I gave up on you doing what is right a long time ago."

Cabana's lawsuit claims that "Brooks acted with fraud, malice and oppression towards Colton, with the deliberate intention of causing Colton harm."

Cabana is asking for $200K in general damages, plus $1 million in punitive and exemplary damages, at least that's all that's been reported by the Chicago Sun-Times as of this afternoon.

Well, I guess this confirms that Punk and Cabana really aren't friends anymore. They had some kind of falling out back in 2016, I don't remember the cause, but claimed to have reconciled before the trial began though Cabana, in an interview he gave after the trial was over kinda sorta hesitated when asked if he and Punk were friends, though he said they were cordial.