Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Randy Orton in hot water?

SCF Fantasy draft Mod 'Ravishing' Ned Flanders's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    So if a man whips his dick out in front of a woman it's sexual harassment but if he does it in front of a man it's somehow not harassment?

I'm gonna have to disagree on that

Space Invaders Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Mario Bloons Shooting Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I don't know what kind of sports y'all play that it's normal for a dude to stroke himself in the locker room. Probably one that don't get many sponsors.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Yet, Randy supposedly doing all this stuff isn't nearly the news story as Dave Meltzer inserting his foot into his mouth (again).

Senior Member Jeff Deliverer of Mail's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I wonder how long I'd stay employed if I started whipping out my dick at work in front of everyone?
    Frank: Ludwig?!
    Goon: Drebin!
    Frank: Yeah, I'm Drebin!
    Goon: I have a message for ya from Vincent Ludwig!
    Goon: Take that, you lousy cop!
    Frank: I'm sorry! I can't hear ya! Don't fire the gun while you're talking!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Face McShooty View Post
    So if a man whips his dick out in front of a woman it's sexual harassment but if he does it in front of a man it's somehow not harassment?

I'm gonna have to disagree on that
    In a professional or public setting, obviously, it's harassment. But we're talking about a male locker room and a backstage where all the men are walking around in speedos. In that environment it's considered by most to be "horseplay."

Quote Originally Posted by Spidercanrana View Post
    I don't know what kind of sports y'all play that it's normal for a dude to stroke himself in the locker room. Probably one that don't get many sponsors.
    In football, basketball, and baseball locker rooms, homoeroticism is the norm, yes. There's almost always a couple of players who toy around like that.

Space Invaders Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Mario Bloons Shooting Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Cool.

Now show me a video of a guy pulling his dick out, touching himself, and asking for a handshake, then tell me how they're the same thing.

7. Likes mrluck_07 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spidercanrana View Post
    Cool.

Now show me a video of a guy pulling his dick out, touching himself, and asking for a handshake, then tell me how they're the same thing.
    The video I showed you was much worse. Orton didn't force anyone to touch it, nor did Bauer say that Orton got anyone in trouble for not touching it. He was joking around about reporting them to Vince and Steph, apparently.

If that was a woman instead of Anthony Davis in the video I posted, it would be rape 100%. Just like if Orton was whipping his dick out in front of women and asking them to "shake his hand," that is sexual harassment (something the father of the person in your sig was notorious for, and most likely where Orton got the idea for this sort of thing).

However, since it's guys "fooling around" it's just considered horseplay by the authority figures.

I'm not saying this behavior is RIGHT and not disgusting. I'm pointing out how it's actually normal in a male locker room environment. It's a whole different World in there.
    Last edited by jmt225; 08-18-2018 at 06:46 AM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmt225 View Post
    In a professional or public setting, obviously, it's harassment. But we're talking about a male locker room and a backstage where all the men are walking around in speedos. In that environment it's considered by most to be "horseplay."
    But for these people, the locker room is part of their workplace. Nobody should have to endure this type of behavior whether it's in an office, an elevator, a locker room, or a warehouse.

In football, basketball, and baseball locker rooms, homoeroticism is the norm, yes. There's almost always a couple of players who toy around like that.

C'mon man, saying something is okay because it's the norm has to be the laziest, lease sensical defense you can give.

10. Likes jmt225 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JGlass View Post
    C'mon man, saying something is okay because it's the norm has to be the laziest, lease sensical defense you can give.
    That's fair.

It just seemed like there were more gripes from the fans who weren't there than from the actual people involved. Those involved know not to expect a certain etiquette in the locker room amongst male athletes that are in a field where there's a lot of testosterone and physical contact (especially pro wrestlers lol).

I agree the behavior isn't right. It's just in a situation where it is a normal occurrence and took place well over a decade ago when the guy was still practically a kid and the locker room was as rambunctious as ever, I do not believe Orton should have been punished for it. I think WWE agreed too since his push seems to be continuing on to a co-headlining match at Hell in a Cell.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    bah rumours.. in my opinion its not our business ... and its better that they solve that type of issues wihout this circus.

Thread Information