Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Randy Orton in hot water?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Randy Orton in hot water?

http://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/wwe...y-randy-orton/

WWE has issued a statement to us on Randy Orton after a story emerged this week on alleged sexual behavior by Randy Orton. The email statement reads, â??WWE is looking into the matter.â?

The story that was told back in 2012 by Court Bauer on MLW podcast titled â??Episode 49: Ribbing & Junk,â? alleges that Orton would expose himself when he saw a new writer. The podcast is part of the MLW VIP archives but gained traction this week in a post on Reddit by user CarterVoorhes31.

â??For every new writer that would show up, he comes in the room puts his hand down his pants, pulls out his d*ck, touches himself, then says â??Iâ??m Randy Orton, shake my handâ?¦oh you donâ??t want to shake my hand? Youâ??re big leaguing me? Thatâ??s f**ked up man. Should I tell Vince and Steph you wonâ??t shake Randy Ortonâ??s hand?,'â? according to Bauer.

Bauer also says that writers would start sweating and backing up into a corner while Orton exposed himself. Bauer says it almost happened to him on his first day with the company but he was lucky because Stephanie McMahon walked in the room. It was described as something like the teacher entering the classroom. Bauer was hired by WWE in 2005 so that is when the alleged incident would have occurred.

For those of you that canâ??t listen to the podcast, you can see the incident mentioned in the podcast description area:

â??-Randy Orton pulling his c*ck out in front of writers backstage at WWE shows.
    -Ribbing newcomers in companies.�

UPDATE: Bauer said â??yesâ? when asked on Twitter if the story is true:

ScumbagTrav
    @TeeravBain
    · Aug 10, 2018
    @courtbauer did this really happen? pic.twitter.com/TH4zXOgISs

Court Bauer

@courtbauer
    yes

4:36 PM - Aug 10, 2018
    See Court Bauer's other Tweets
    ^ Yikes. Not a good look for Orton at the moment. Thoughts?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I never know what to think about these situations. It's usually all rumors, and there's no difference here. As for now, I'll give Orton the benefit of the doubt. Everyone deserves that.

If more people come out with allegations and this picks up traction in the media, he could be fired. At the least, he'll probably be suspended for a while.

Currently Between Feds smarkmouth's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Wait, are you telling me that Randy Orton has been something of an adolescent twit? Not the hotel-trashing, slut-shaming, purse-crapping Randy Orton. The antics in the OP must certainly be describing another Randy Orton.

Yeah, I have no problems buying into this interview, but keeping in mind that this interview was drudged up from 2012. Hopefully he's grown since then, not that I mean he's not accountable for this kind of thing.

(Seriously, who wrote this segment, though?)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by @smarkmouth View Post
    Hopefully he's grown since then
    I hope so too. Hopefully now when he pulls his dick out in the writer's room, its so big people can't ignore it.

Seriously though, given the long history of practical jokes and hazing in WWE, I wouldn't be at all surprised by this. All the stories about Orton being a massive turd seem to have occurred earlier in his career (and that may be the case, this story told in 2012 may have been about events from five years earlier) but by all accounts he isn't that guy anymore. Doesn't mean he shouldn't be forgiven like this was nothing if it is true, but WWE is so hit and miss with their punishments that I feel like this probably won't matter much in the long run. I mean Hogan (who wasn't even on TV much at the time) drops n bombs and just gets taken off TV for a while. Titus grabs Vince and gets suspended longer than Wellness failures. Batista blades in a cage match and gets fined 100k. Watch them make Orton take a Nakamura low blow Tuesday night and be done with it all.

The situation has gotten a bit bigger as the story is getting some mainstream press, including Forbes, and former WWE star Ken Anderson, AKA Mr. Kennedy, AKA Mr. Anderson, has come forward with a bit of a locker room story of his own. A tidbit from an interview Anderson gave in 2017 is making the rounds:

"One time I was in the locker room. Everyone had left the building and it was just Randy Orton and I in the locker room. He was naked and he had just come out of the shower or something and he was naked. I remember my boots were sitting there and he kept dipping his cock into my boot. I was like, 'What are you doing?' He was like, '*ding*' - just dipping his balls and his cock into my boot. He used to do stuff like this and we'd be riding in the car and I'd be like, 'Randy, there's no one else around to find that funny.'"

Former WWE writer Kevin Eck mentioned something in a column for the Sporting News in which he simultaneously disses the IIconics:

"I don't have any comment on the recent stories about Orton's backstage behavior other than to say that I always avoided shaking hands with him during my time on the WWE creative team."

… "would rather shake hands with Randy Orton and risk an appearance by "the little Viper" than listen to a promo from The IIconics?"

"Either way, you're probably scarred for life, but at least Orton's naughty handshake won't cause your ears to bleed."

As far as these stories go, they seem to be a good decade or more old, so Maybe Orton has actually grown up and realized that behaving like some sexual deviant isn't exactly something that's tolerated, especially these days. Still, I would have LOVED to have seen Orton pulling any of the stuff he's done in the past with someone like Bruiser Brody, Stan Hansen or Haku/Meng. Ooooooohhhhhh, I'd pay real money to see him try it on Meng only for Men to tear off the "Little Viper" and used it to paint the walls of the locker room with the contents of Orton's skull.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

6. Likes mrluck_07, BestSportsEntertainer liked this post
    Come to think of it, 2012 wasn't that long ago. It also didn't have Randy involved in very much.

That was when Daniel Bryan dropped the belt to Sheamus in 18 seconds, John Cena failed to get the world title from CM Punk in his MITB cash in, the Shield debuted. This wasn't exactly a year that involved Randy, from what I can remember he had a forgettable feud with Dolph Ziggler that year.

I imagine that Randy resented the writers, if there's any reasoning to be had for his tomfoolery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spidercanrana View Post
    If the internet has taught me anything, it's that a show is either touched by God's mighty pen or Satan's diseased penis.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I remember a story about Orton in 2012. Orton has a suspension back then. Right before summer. He was entering a feud with heel Chis Jericho and he was supposed to take on Brock Lesnar at Sumemrslam as the rumors said. Then Orton gets suspended and the we don't see him close to the main event until his programm with Daniel Bryan in 2013.

Anyway, that was Randy's last suspension and I've read numerous times that he got his shit together after that, cause that was his 2nd or sectretly 3rd suspension.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    It's really a non-issue. No one can honestly hold Randy Orton accountable since he hears voices in his head. What's WWE going to do, punish a mentally handicap employee and risk their partnership with the Special Olympics? I don't think so!

In all seriousness, it's just typical jock bullshit that happens in every male dominated lockerroom by certain assholes. The fact that this took place over a decade ago and doesn't involve any women being harassed makes it all the more irrelevant.

Orton is currently doing the best mic work of his career and it'll be a shame if it gets derailed because of this, especially since he's a completely different person now than he was 10 years ago, just like we all are.

10. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmt225 View Post
    It's really a non-issue. No one can honestly hold Randy Orton accountable since he hears voices in his head. What's WWE going to do, punish a mentally handicap employee and risk their partnership with the Special Olympics? I don't think so!

In all seriousness, it's just typical jock bullshit that happens in every male dominated lockerroom by certain assholes. The fact that this took place over a decade ago and doesn't involve any women being harassed makes it all the more irrelevant.

Orton is currently doing the best mic work of his career and it'll be a shame if it gets derailed because of this, especially since he's a completely different person now than he was 10 years ago, just like we all are.
    Are you implying that sexual harassment against males is a non issue?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaz View Post
    Are you implying that sexual harassment against males is a non issue?
    I wouldn't classify male on male indecent exposure as sexual harassment. Like I said it's typical jock bullshit and happens in every lockerroom.

That's why this was a non-issue to Court Bauer and the other writers it happened to. None of them made a fuss about it; Bauer just told the story and it's the internet geeks who've never been a part of an actual sports team of any sort that are whining about it.

Ken Anderson only threw his two cents in because he's always been bitter over Orton getting him fired, even though Anderson deserved to be future endeavored 100%.

Thread Information