Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SCF Town of Salem Game?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Sure, I love Mafia.

"We are not entitled to our opinions. We are entitled to our informed opinions." - Harlan Ellison (1934 - 2018)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I've never got the appeal, really, but people seem to have an absolute blast with these things, so sure.

Space Invaders Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Mario Bloons Shooting Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Alright that's about 7 not including Yaz or A11 (this game should fly fairly quickly so I'm not sure about your predicament). I will wait a bit longer to see if anyone else is interested in the game before a randomize roles and PM everybody.

I'm also in the process of creating a Mafia Channel and a Medium Channel on Discord. Mafia is self-explanatory: if you're selected to be Godfather, Mafioso, etc, you're on that team and will conspire on who to attempt to kill in the server. Medium Channel is for the Medium and everyone who dies in the game. If you're part of the Town Team, you will be able to help figure out who is Mafia or Serial Killer in that server and Medium will be your swift hand of justice. I figure all the other roles can talk to me directly through PM to carry out your action (and don't worry - I will PM you all first on what it is that you can do). There shouldn't be much problem doing things this way, but if I were you guys I would go ahead and get a Discord to make things easier. When the game is over I will boot everyone from the Channels and we can start over.

A game like this takes getting used to, so don't worry (ask Yaz). You may get the hang of things in different rounds.

As for the thread itself, that is used mainly for casual chat, lying to one another, seeing who died/piecing together possible clues, defending any accusations, and voting for who will get executed. Keep in mind votes to go on the block are all public, but votes to Kill or Set Free are private. Ex. everyone can put up Fallout, but Fallout gets a vote for 2 - 4 to be Set Free and he will hop right off of the block. There will be a role or two where you're gonna want to be the one that gets voted up and killed, because you'll win. So it's all about figuring out who is who.

If anyone has any questions, I'm available.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'm in.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Waiting for 2-3 others that expressed interest on Discord. Tomorrow I move back in on campus, so I'll give it til Friday to start assigning roles through PM and getting a new thread up for the game. I will list all the roles that are in the game, with one role that isn't to give liars a better chance. That's usually how the flash game goes.

When you get your role and the thread is made, just post "Here" or lemme know you're still involved. When everybody is there, I'll post NIGHT 1 but in bold, etc. Nobody should post in the thread then, but if you do I'll assume you're talking in your sleep. You PM me what you're doing, and when everybody gets their action in, we start the day. I'll give it some time to see who wants to accuse who of being Mafia/Serial Killer, then I'll ask to put it to a vote. You can automatically vote whoever if you just want to get it out of the way (we all have jobs and such so I'm not holding ya hostage). PM me if you want them Executed or Set Free, then voila. Next Night. Game is over when every Mafia is dead, Serial Killer kills majority, or if Mafia are the last villagers standing.

If you are new to this game, I advise taking a look on Youtube or on their wiki for what different roles do. I will tell you what yours specifically does, but it'd save me a LOAD of time if you do a little research on the others. I'm going to be keeping up with a bit as is.

This will go by pretty fast but when we get adjusted, it's a game you can do repeatedly. See you guys soon!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    9 players = 9 roles (completely left off Yaz who did say he'd be down. My bad man). I will PM each one of you what it is you can do, then I will create another thread where you all can go nuts.

Currently Between Feds smarkmouth's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Round two? I'd be game!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    up to spidey.
    Rhea, Bianca, Mandy, Tiffany, and Raquel featuring Scarlett

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    #RicSolarFlair you're kb
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    RHEA'S ON NXT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #RSF'S WATCHING NXT TOMORROW!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    If we can get 5 more, I wouldn't mind another round. Sure

10. Likes smarkmouth liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'm down like I have an extra chromosome.

12. Likes #AbsoluteUnit liked this post

Thread Information