Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SCF Town of Salem Game?

Space Invaders Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Mario Bloons Shooting Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

SCF Town of Salem Game?

Just tossing my feelers out on this to see who'd be interested.

Quote Originally Posted by From Their Wiki

Town of Salem is a game that challenges players on their ability to convincingly lie as well as detect when other players are lying. The game ranges from 7 to 15 players. These players are randomly divided into alignments - Town, Mafia, and Neutrals. If you are a Town member (the good guys) you must track down the Mafia and other villains before they kill you. The catch? You don't know who is a Town member and who is a villain. If you are an evil role, such as a Serial Killer, you secretly murder town members in the veil of night and try to avoid getting caught.

http://town-of-salem.wikia.com/wiki/...Wiki:Main_Page
    I would moderate the game to keep up with who is honestly what. Your roles would be randomized by me to keep things fair.

The name of the game is to help your side win - even if that side only has you. Also if you are killed, that doesn't mean you've lost the game or you have no part to play anymore. This is like a deceptive Battle Royale where you accuse each other of being Mafia, Serial Killer, etc. Everyone votes and whoever the majority accuses they go up on the block (and sometimes that's a GOOD thing). This kind of game can go by pretty quickly so we can do more rounds if there's interest.

There's more, but I didn't want to bombard you guys with details just yet. If you're jonesing for an elimination game, this one should be easy to do provided that we have at least 7 players.

I know a few I've already talked to wanting to play, but I'd like to see who else is up for it.
    Last edited by Spidey; 08-13-2018 at 04:54 PM.

SCF Fantasy draft Mod 'Ravishing' Ned Flanders's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'm down for this

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    In.

Currently Between Feds smarkmouth's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Fuck yeah! Love this game.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Is this going to be ran on the forum or through the actual website? I'm down for either, its just that I bought Town of Salem on Steam a while back and enjoy the custom character I have.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Sign me up homie!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I've seen one of my fav youtube stars play a version of this, so why not I'm in.
    The Day Wrestling Got Too Real

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaz View Post
    Is this going to be ran on the forum or through the actual website? I'm down for either, its just that I bought Town of Salem on Steam a while back and enjoy the custom character I have.
    This is pure forum play, like Big Brother was a few years back and Survivor on WZ. I will be moderating and doing upkeep on players and what they are. Ex. If you were Godfather, no one else would know except myself, Milenko and MrScissorsKick, because they're Mafia as well. On Night 1 you can put a Hit out on Matrix, who you'll find out at Day was Jester. He dies, the Town will find out he was Jester, and he can leave a post here of whoever he thinks is Godfather, Serial Killer, or whatever he wants to say. I can't just get rid of him due to this being a Forum, so he'll be able to Ghost but he can't do his role anymore.

Big difference is time and communication. I'm not going to make you guys spend 10 seconds to vote someone to get executed. I'll give it an hour or so depending on what benefits everybody. Communication is the worst part (unless you're on Discord plotting your schemes). You may need PM to talk if you're Mafia. Everybody else can talk on the thread and say whatever, but Day 1 someone may get got when I'm told who SK/GF/etc wants dead.

EDIT: I will provide a Spark Notes to how to play for those who don't know how or what their roles entail.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'm not against everybody joining up on the real Town of Salem, but to have nothing but SCF we'll need 15 players or so and that seems improbable. 7 + guys on here though, perfectly doable.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I would but I feel that time differences will ruin it for everyone else

Thread Information