Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Abrupt ending

3. Likes smarkmouth liked this post
    Currently Between Feds smarkmouth's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by 13thNorthMan View Post
    God they botched this so bad. This is a story that should have been told over 6 months after Bryan makes a surprise return at Mania to answer a miz open challenge.

Instead they shove the entire story into one show.
    Quote Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
    Again: why does any of this surprise you?
    Y'all are joking, right? They've spread this story out since Bryan's return, and I very much doubt this is the last chapter. Don't equate the hype videos to the entirety of their storytelling efforts.

KB, did you not anticipate a rematch between them under championship circumstances at WrestleMania in your questions thread?

5. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post
    You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Smackdown
    Date: August 14, 2018
    Location: Bon Secours Wellness Arena, Greenville, South Carolina
    Commentators: Tom Phillips, Corey Graves, Byron Saxton

It’s the final show before Summerslam and there isn’t much to do this time around. Sunday is set up and unless they add one more match to the card, which is entirely possible around here, I wouldn’t get my hopes up on much happening tonight. Hopefully the promos are good enough to carry things. Let’s get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review.

Signed, Sealed And Delivered

7. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by @smarkmouth View Post
    Y'all are joking, right? They've spread this story out since Bryan's return, and I very much doubt this is the last chapter. Don't equate the hype videos to the entirety of their storytelling efforts.

KB, did you not anticipate a rematch between them under championship circumstances at WrestleMania in your questions thread?
    I did, assuming this isn't Bryan's last big match before his contract is up.

And they really haven't spread it out since Bryan's return.

Currently Between Feds smarkmouth's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    -Yeah, I'll be shocked if Bryan doesn't resign. 2K just announced that he's the focus of showcase mode, which will no doubt be heavily promoted for the next few months.

-How so? Perhaps there could have been more direct interaction, but they've actively peppered solid teases wherever it made sense to do so since April. There's a handful of good examples in the Miz-Bryan feud tracking thread, and I wasn't even as dilligent as I could have been. And if there is indeed another 8 months left of the feud, then we're STILL possibly in a slow build stage of this feud.

I'm not trying to disprove you and 13th, I just don't see a heavy fault in this program. Easily the second best feud going into this weekend.

10. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by @smarkmouth View Post
    -Yeah, I'll be shocked if Bryan doesn't resign. 2K just announced that he's the focus of showcase mode, which will no doubt be heavily promoted for the next few months.

-How so? Perhaps there could have been more direct interaction, but they've actively peppered solid teases wherever it made sense to do so since April. There's a handful of good examples in the Miz-Bryan feud tracking thread, and I wasn't even as dilligent as I could have been. And if there is indeed another 8 months left of the feud, then we're STILL possibly in a slow build stage of this feud.

I'm not trying to disprove you and 13th, I just don't see a heavy fault in this program. Easily the second best feud going into this weekend.
    They talked a bit early on, then nothing happened for months, then it's Summerslam time and they're feuding again. They could have teased it a lot harder.

Thread Information