Page 166 of 236 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176216 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 2358

Thread: KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post

Oh we passed that point a LONG time ago.
    Do we blame The Young Bucks for devaluing the superkick or was it more of a gradual thing?

Check Out The Optional Sidequest Podcast. (Please)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Where has Shayna been as of late?
    Rhea, Bianca, Mandy, Tiffany, and Raquel featuring Scarlett

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    #RicSolarFlair you're kb
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    RHEA'S ON NXT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #RSF'S WATCHING NXT TOMORROW!

You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Do we blame The Young Bucks for devaluing the superkick or was it more of a gradual thing?
    Quite so. It became just a thing under them and since so many people treat them like wrestling royalty, that's where things went.

Quote Originally Posted by #RicSolarFlair View Post
    Apparently just not being booked.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Apparently just not being booked.
    I agree with Vince this time. Just on RAW, I'd much rather see Bianca Belair, Ruby Riot, and Liv Morgan pushed over Baszler. That's not even including Becky Lynch, Asuka, or Charlotte.

5. Likes mrluck_07 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quite so. It became just a thing under them and since so many people treat them like wrestling royalty, that's where things went.
    Who's to blame for the DDT becoming a regular move. When I first started watching wrestling (1999/2000) pretty much everyone was using it as a signature/regular move. I think Edge was the only one using it as a finisher with the Edgecution

Check Out The Optional Sidequest Podcast. (Please)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD0dERiO4T0

Agree, disagree? Thoughts?
    Rhea, Bianca, Mandy, Tiffany, and Raquel featuring Scarlett

#RicSolarFlair you're kb
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    RHEA'S ON NXT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #RSF'S WATCHING NXT TOMORROW!

Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I agree with Vince this time. Just on RAW, I'd much rather see Bianca Belair, Ruby Riot, and Liv Morgan pushed over Baszler. That's not even including Becky Lynch, Asuka, or Charlotte.
    I loved her stuff in NXT. With the women's division in the state that it is in at the moment, she would be a heck of a monster for someone to slay.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Who's to blame for the DDT becoming a regular move. When I first started watching wrestling (1999/2000) pretty much everyone was using it as a signature/regular move. I think Edge was the only one using it as a finisher with the Edgecution
    I'm not sure if there is one person to blame. Part of the problem is that Jake's was such a big deal and since it is a move anyone of any size can do, a lot of people just started doing it.

Agree. When you have Shayna available and you choose Natalya as the new villain, you need to try again. That and how many times can we see Nia Jax do THE EXACT SAME THING over and over? Baszler had her legs cut off for the sake of Charlotte winning the Rumble (of course) and then they wouldn't let Becky drop the title to her before she was going away anyway. What'st he point of making Baszler one of the most dominant champions in NXT history if the only thing she can win is a #1 contenders match against Asuka and four practice dummies?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Agree. When you have Shayna available and you choose Natalya as the new villain, you need to try again. That and how many times can we see Nia Jax do THE EXACT SAME THING over and over? Baszler had her legs cut off for the sake of Charlotte winning the Rumble (of course) and then they wouldn't let Becky drop the title to her before she was going away anyway. What'st he point of making Baszler one of the most dominant champions in NXT history if the only thing she can win is a #1 contenders match against Asuka and four practice dummies?
    I?m not sure she wouldn?t have eventually beaten Becky for the title. Vince probably just wasn?t high enough on her to have it happen at WM. That said, her total disappearance now is still pretty amazing. I get their limiting their used wrestlers because of the current situation, but it?s almost as if since Becky disappeared they couldn?t think of anything for her. And with Bayley/Sasha annoying everyone on every show, a heel champ on Raw would be overwhelming in my opinion.

Anyone ever consider looks as a reason? I know it?s subjective, but I find no redeeming qualities about how Shayna looks. I know it?s superficial, but we are talking about television here. To make it in television with less than good looks generally requires redeeming qualities. She?s below average on promos. Her wrestling style is different, but not flashy. And she?s also pushing 40. I know it?s wrestling, but it?s still the biggest wrestling show ever created.

10. Likes BestSportsEntertainer, mrluck_07 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Seems I little too obvious considering their gimmicks aren?t unsimilar, but do you see James Storm potential in Adam Page? I know at one point you liked him a lot, as did I. A lot of missed potential with Storm.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire Marshall Bill View Post
    I?m not sure she wouldn?t have eventually beaten Becky for the title. Vince probably just wasn?t high enough on her to have it happen at WM. That said, her total disappearance now is still pretty amazing. I get their limiting their used wrestlers because of the current situation, but it?s almost as if since Becky disappeared they couldn?t think of anything for her. And with Bayley/Sasha annoying everyone on every show, a heel champ on Raw would be overwhelming in my opinion.

Anyone ever consider looks as a reason? I know it?s subjective, but I find no redeeming qualities about how Shayna looks. I know it?s superficial, but we are talking about television here. To make it in television with less than good looks generally requires redeeming qualities. She?s below average on promos. Her wrestling style is different, but not flashy. And she?s also pushing 40. I know it?s wrestling, but it?s still the biggest wrestling show ever created.
    Looks probably are a reason. It's annoying, but it's how things are going to go. The age isn't helping either, but it worked well down in NXT. I find it hard to accept that there isn't a point in trying on Raw.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Marshall Bill View Post
    Seems I little too obvious considering their gimmicks aren?t unsimilar, but do you see James Storm potential in Adam Page? I know at one point you liked him a lot, as did I. A lot of missed potential with Storm.
    I hadn't thought of that but it makes a lot of sense, even though they're different enough. And yeah I could see that working. The lone cowboy is a classic and if you find the right person for it (Storm and Page apply), they can go a long way.

Thread Information