Page 180 of 236 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2358

Thread: KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Does AEW care about the health of their wrestlers at all? Just yesterday they had 2 incidents that they didn?t seem to give a shit about. Reynolds even kept going after he finally woke up. Then you have the Matt Hardy situation. If this is the kind of shit smarks have been pining for, they?re idiots.

2. Likes Storm Trooper liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    SO I checked Impact's roster and it's apparently got Jake Crist still on there. Do you think they're just waiting for the right time to bring him back seeing as his brother is apparently a major asshole?

Check Out The Optional Sidequest Podcast. (Please)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Did Undertaker and Kane ever have a good match?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Is the Bucks v FTR a dream match for you? Do you have any dream matches for this generation?

Gazzoline Deluxe Champion! Mutant Snowmen Champion! Monstor buster Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Impact Wrestling added Ken Shamrock to their Hall of Fame.

They had congratulatory messages from Bret Hart, Mink Foley, and a bunch of famous MMA people. They had him officially inducted with a video message from The Fucking Rock.

It aired on their Pre-Show. Why the hell did this not happen on PPV to help get buys, or even on Impact to draw a rating?
    IYO SKY, Shotzi, Bayley, Gigi Dolan, Alba Fyre, Asuka, Kayla Braxton.

Quote Originally Posted by #RicSolarFlair View Post
    It's good having trooper back.
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Still Here. LD regular.

7. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Do you know if NWA is still functioning? Since a few of their talents have turned up in other promotions it would seem they're not

You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire Marshall Bill View Post
    Are they already bored of Retribution?
    I'm not sure they were ever excited about them in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Marshall Bill View Post
    Does AEW care about the health of their wrestlers at all? Just yesterday they had 2 incidents that they didn?t seem to give a shit about. Reynolds even kept going after he finally woke up. Then you have the Matt Hardy situation. If this is the kind of shit smarks have been pining for, they?re idiots.
    It really, really doesn't look good. They've done well on the Coronavirus stuff but if Matt Hardy, who was clearly knocked loopy and STILL isn't back in the ring over a month later, is allowed to continue a match because he passed concussion protocall in three minutes, you need to fix your protocall.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    SO I checked Impact's roster and it's apparently got Jake Crist still on there. Do you think they're just waiting for the right time to bring him back seeing as his brother is apparently a major asshole?
    Yeah he'll be back if he wants to be. Firing someone over built by association isn't going to go well.

Did Undertaker and Kane ever have a good match?
    Their first Wrestlemania match was good.

Quote Originally Posted by Yer Maw View Post
    Is the Bucks v FTR a dream match for you? Do you have any dream matches for this generation?
    Not really on both counts. Dream matches don't really exist anymore as they're mainly just "that would be a cool match". A dream match is something that you don't really believe could happen but then it does. The modern version of dream matches are more matches people want to see and then a promoter books it because it'll draw well. That's not a bad thing, but it isn't the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    Impact Wrestling added Ken Shamrock to their Hall of Fame.

They had congratulatory messages from Bret Hart, Mink Foley, and a bunch of famous MMA people. They had him officially inducted with a video message from The Fucking Rock.

It aired on their Pre-Show. Why the hell did this not happen on PPV to help get buys, or even on Impact to draw a rating?
    Are you familiar with the term "LOLTNA"?

Better question: why can't you find the Bret/Foley videos on their Youtube page? I know Rock is the biggest star, but Bret and Foley are hardly nobodies. Foley was their World Champion! Did they even mention the Rock in the buildup?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Do you know if NWA is still functioning? Since a few of their talents have turned up in other promotions it would seem they're not
    I've heard this a few times and I have no idea why it wouldn't be. Powerrr was only on for a few months and Corgan owns the NWA outright. Once things are back to normal, why can't he just rent a studio and run another taping? It wasn't on TV or anything so it's just YouTube content. Unless he says it's shut down, it pretty much can't go away on its own. The version you saw earlier this year might be gone, but the NWA as a whole? No reason for it to be gone.

Gazzoline Deluxe Champion! Mutant Snowmen Champion! Monstor buster Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
    Are you familiar with the term "LOLTNA"?

Better question: why can't you find the Bret/Foley videos on their Youtube page? I know Rock is the biggest star, but Bret and Foley are hardly nobodies. Foley was their World Champion! Did they even mention the Rock in the buildup?
    Shame, cause I thought I heard TNA was going fairly well I would think they'd be smarter than that. They did hype up having Rock do the induction (at least on socials), and Rock himself tweeted about it.

I sought out the entire preshow knowing the Rock stuff happened, and stumbled upon Bret/Foley/UFC guys. I get not hyping the UFC guys, but Foley/Hart should have been hyped a little bit. I don't watch Impact since I don't have the channel, but I heard it was better run for a while.
    IYO SKY, Shotzi, Bayley, Gigi Dolan, Alba Fyre, Asuka, Kayla Braxton.

Quote Originally Posted by #RicSolarFlair View Post
    It's good having trooper back.
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Still Here. LD regular.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Where does Retribution rank among the worst stables in WWE history?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    What?s up with AEW and ?if I lose I won?t ever challenge for the title?? I fully expect that to end up BS with Cody, because all it?ll take to erase it is a heel turn. I expect the Bucks to lose because LOLEXWWETALENT, but do you expect them to live up to that deal?

Thread Information