Page 194 of 236 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 2358

Thread: KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Gazzoline Deluxe Champion! Mutant Snowmen Champion! Monstor buster Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    So. Right now you're reviewing all the live WWE and AEW stuff. Impact and (I think) ROH and MLW. You're also re-watching and re-reviewing WWECW and WWE 2006.

I don't want to add more stuff, but can I request a new re-watch and re-review series (obviously for after the WWECW or WWE 2006 stuff ends).

There's been 33 NXT Takeovers (36 if you include UK Takeovers). Only Dallas got a re-do. I'd love to see your thoughts on them again, especially with hindsight on how they followed everything up.
    IYO SKY, Shotzi, Bayley, Gigi Dolan, Alba Fyre, Asuka, Kayla Braxton.

Quote Originally Posted by #RicSolarFlair View Post
    It's good having trooper back.
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Still Here. LD regular.

You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Why didn't Matt Morgan ever become Heavyweight Champ?
    No particular reason that I know of. A TNA reign would have been fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    So. Right now you're reviewing all the live WWE and AEW stuff. Impact and (I think) ROH and MLW. You're also re-watching and re-reviewing WWECW and WWE 2006.

I don't want to add more stuff, but can I request a new re-watch and re-review series (obviously for after the WWECW or WWE 2006 stuff ends).

There's been 33 NXT Takeovers (36 if you include UK Takeovers). Only Dallas got a re-do. I'd love to see your thoughts on them again, especially with hindsight on how they followed everything up.
    Actually I re-did all of the Takeovers up through....I want to say New Orleans for the books.

Gazzoline Deluxe Champion! Mutant Snowmen Champion! Monstor buster Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
    No particular reason that I know of. A TNA reign would have been fine.

Actually I re-did all of the Takeovers up through....I want to say New Orleans for the books.
    ahh, they aren't on the site. Didn't realize they were redone for the book. Honestly thought they were the normal reviews not new stuff. I now feel like an idiot.

Although I think eventually you'd like to trade re-watching WWECW to re-watching NXT tv...
    IYO SKY, Shotzi, Bayley, Gigi Dolan, Alba Fyre, Asuka, Kayla Braxton.

It's good having trooper back.
    Reasons to watch Raw
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Still Here. LD regular.

4. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Where do you think Ethan Page will end up?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thoughts on Adam Page? I really don't watch AEW, but I like Adam Page whenever I can find his matches. I'm usually booked Wednesday nights.
    Rhea, Bianca, Mandy, Tiffany, and Raquel featuring Scarlett

#RicSolarFlair you're kb
    Reasons to watch Raw
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    RHEA'S ON NXT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #RSF'S WATCHING NXT TOMORROW!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thoughts on Adam Page? I really don't watch AEW, but I like Adam Page whenever I can find his matches. I'm usually booked Wednesday nights.
    I?ve never jumped on kb?s threads, but I honestly believe he has the potential of James Storm.

Anyway kb, I feel like they had the same feeling we did with Lashley, but they?re sidestepping, making Lashlry lose by intervention of Strowman leading to their feud. It?s a good way (I guess) to circumvent Lashley going after the title, but I?m disappointed. Lashley should?ve destroyed Miz tonight. Miz should?ve thought he was safe, but then Shelton Benjamin and Cedric Alexander cut him off and the rest you know. What I loved about the Hurt Business is they weren?t heels or faces. They just did what was ?good for business?. They were a good faction.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    On average about how much does WWE exaggerate wrestler's heights and weights? I doubt Montez Ford is close to 6-5 and Jimmy Uso is close to 250 pounds.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire Marshall Bill View Post
    I?ve never jumped on kb?s threads, but I honestly believe he has the potential of James Storm.

Anyway kb, I feel like they had the same feeling we did with Lashley, but they?re sidestepping, making Lashlry lose by intervention of Strowman leading to their feud. It?s a good way (I guess) to circumvent Lashley going after the title, but I?m disappointed. Lashley should?ve destroyed Miz tonight. Miz should?ve thought he was safe, but then Shelton Benjamin and Cedric Alexander cut him off and the rest you know. What I loved about the Hurt Business is they weren?t heels or faces. They just did what was ?good for business?. They were a good faction.
    Well shit I just assumed Strowman was in the match. I sent this early. So, is there any kind of BS that makes Lashley lose? From a draw standpoint there is. From a ?holy shit this guy is built like a motherfucker? there isn?t. What happens? I?m honestly going to be quite upset if Lashley doesn?t win. Reigns has been my favorite story, but Lashley has been my favorite build. I?ve expressed both those things for months. Help.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Why are they trying to turn Bray Wyatt into Papa Shango?

"We are not entitled to our opinions. We are entitled to our informed opinions." - Harlan Ellison (1934 - 2018)

You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    ahh, they aren't on the site. Didn't realize they were redone for the book. Honestly thought they were the normal reviews not new stuff. I now feel like an idiot.

Although I think eventually you'd like to trade re-watching WWECW to re-watching NXT tv...
    Eventually yeah, though I like the idea of checking another show off the list of never done.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Where do you think Ethan Page will end up?
    Probably Impact actually.

I've liked him for a good while now. Good look, work, talking, makes the cowboy thing work. I don't have any complaints about him, which is pretty rare.

I think Lashley winds up as champion sooner rather than later, which is very long overdue. If not, what else is he supposed to do?

On average about how much does WWE exaggerate wrestler's heights and weights? I doubt Montez Ford is close to 6-5 and Jimmy Uso is close to 250 pounds.
    I'd guess a few inches and 20-30lbs. You can see what athletes look like under strict weight checks in the UFC and it's not the same as WWE.

Well shit I just assumed Strowman was in the match. I sent this early. So, is there any kind of BS that makes Lashley lose? From a draw standpoint there is. From a ?holy shit this guy is built like a motherfucker? there isn?t. What happens? I?m honestly going to be quite upset if Lashley doesn?t win. Reigns has been my favorite story, but Lashley has been my favorite build. I?ve expressed both those things for months. Help.
    I think Drew interferes and costs Lashley the title, setting up....something at Fastlane.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallout View Post
    Why are they trying to turn Bray Wyatt into Papa Shango?
    THey overthink everything with Wyatt and get something like this as a result. Just be glad it's as coherent as it is.

Thread Information