Page 196 of 236 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2358

Thread: KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I've been watching 2001 WWE and I've just watched the Angle-Benoit cage match, do you know if his headbutt off the top of the cage is when Benoit broke his neck?

You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by #RicSolarFlair View Post
    What would have happened if Crockett and Watts got together? How would they've fared against Vince?
    They would have had a shot, but I don't know how well it would have worked nationally. The problem was much more about Crockett overspending and the product wasn't going to fix that no matter who was in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallout View Post
    On the topic of Crockett, where would you rank him among wrestler's best promoters?
    As a promoter, he's rather good and could have lasted for several more years as a really big regional guy. I like him better than most others, probably second or third in the modern era behind Vince and maybe Watts (granted that's without the longest amount of thought).

Quote Originally Posted by Yer Maw View Post
    I've been watching 2001 WWE and I've just watched the Angle-Benoit cage match, do you know if his headbutt off the top of the cage is when Benoit broke his neck?
    I believe it was at the King of the Ring.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Week late, but I feel so good that Lashley got the title when I?ve been saying for about a year (mostly to you) that his build has been amazing. I?m glad for him. I bet you are too. He?s earned it. Any chance the Hurt Business dominates the titles (tag team, mid card)? I don?t see it. I honestly think he?s going to lose it at WM to Drew McIntyre, which will be kind of a shame. Nothing against McIntyre, but Lashley?s build has been so good it deserves a long run.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    ?I apologize that you had to join the ?Hall of Pain? was kind of a wish for me when Shane walked away from Strowman. I read Mark Henry was talking about a return and that dialogue alone excited me. I don?t want to see Shane vs. Brawn.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
    I believe it was at the King of the Ring.
    It says on his wiki that he broke it in the TLC match, but surely they wouldn't let him keep wrestling and do that dive off the cage with a broken neck?

Also, what a year he was having in 2001, how was he not a world champion before 2004?

Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire Marshall Bill View Post
    Week late, but I feel so good that Lashley got the title when I?ve been saying for about a year (mostly to you) that his build has been amazing. I?m glad for him. I bet you are too. He?s earned it. Any chance the Hurt Business dominates the titles (tag team, mid card)? I don?t see it. I honestly think he?s going to lose it at WM to Drew McIntyre, which will be kind of a shame. Nothing against McIntyre, but Lashley?s build has been so good it deserves a long run.
    Yeah I'm the same. They'll be on top for a short bit and then it's all going to fall apart. I love McIntyre, but he had his time. He can get the title back later, but Lashley holding onto it is a better story.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Marshall Bill View Post
    ?I apologize that you had to join the ?Hall of Pain? was kind of a wish for me when Shane walked away from Strowman. I read Mark Henry was talking about a return and that dialogue alone excited me. I don?t want to see Shane vs. Brawn.
    I don't think anyone does. It's just so random.

It says on his wiki that he broke it in the TLC match, but surely they wouldn't let him keep wrestling and do that dive off the cage with a broken neck?

Also, what a year he was having in 2001, how was he not a world champion before 2004?
    Very well may have been. And they might not have known he was that hurt.

Austin, Rock, HHH, Angle, Lesnar, Jericho, neck injury. Pick any two.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    How do you think they're going to ruin Rhea Ripley on Raw?

Also, if everybody in the company loves you but Vince doesn't like you, are you screwed?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    How do you think they're going to ruin Rhea Ripley on Raw?

Also, if everybody in the company loves you but Vince doesn't like you, are you screwed?

Probably a nickname or having her beat a catchphrase over our heads.

More or less. There are exceptions, but they're rare.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Did Edge turn heel at Fastlane? If so, why and how does this affect the WrestleMania match?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Did Edge turn heel at Fastlane? If so, why and how does this affect the WrestleMania match?
    Pretty much. Mainly because he's awful as an old face and needed a change so he wasn't boring everyone to death. ANd Bryan will likely be added to the match.

Thread Information