Page 43 of 236 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast

Thread: KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Agree/Disagree: Sasha was hotter with her red hair than her current purple hair. Thoughts?

2. Likes ShinChan liked this post
    You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by #MrScissorsKick View Post
    Agree/Disagree: Sasha was hotter with her red hair than her current purple hair. Thoughts?
    I could go for that as I've always been a fan of redheads, but with Sasha you're rarely looking at her face.

4. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    HA! KB you make me laugh man, much appreciated man.

Anyway, good thing I caught you. Why are Big Cass and Daniel Bryan fighting again at Money in the bank? I clearly must be missing something here.

6. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Tito Santana must have one of the worst Ppv records in memory?? Never seemed to win a match from 1990 to about 1993??

8. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
    People go out on Saturday. Not many people would watch them.
    Didn't they use to have house shows on holidays in the 80s and 90s?

10. Likes ShinChan liked this post
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by #MrScissorsKick View Post
    HA! KB you make me laugh man, much appreciated man.

Anyway, good thing I caught you. Why are Big Cass and Daniel Bryan fighting again at Money in the bank? I clearly must be missing something here.
    You can't ask the writers to come up with two stories in a row. Also, what else is there for either of them to do outside of the ladder match? I mean, Bryan hasn't done much lately outside of make the US Champion tap out clean and since that's in a Money in the Bank qualifying match, it doesn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick1709 View Post
    Tito Santana must have one of the worst Ppv records in memory?? Never seemed to win a match from 1990 to about 1993??
    Yep. Lost concept of jobber to the stars. Now everyone has to have a character or get pushed or apparently they have no value. Santana (one of my all time favorites for exactly this reason) was capable of making anyone look better and was good enough that you believe he might be able to pull off a win. That's a lost art today.

Quote Originally Posted by SD619 View Post
    Didn't they use to have house shows on holidays in the 80s and 90s?
    Sure (pay per views too), but only select ones. The idea is simple: once you open presents (Christmas) and eat dinner (Thanksgiving), what else is there to do all day?

12. Likes mrluck_07, ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    So starting this Saturday, I'm going to be doing a weekly Ask KB column over at Wrestlingrumors.net. I'll be taking a variety of questions and writing out some longer form answers with more historical context etc. Therefore, I need some stuff to answer and as luck would have it, I have an awesome audience who knows what kinds of things to ask. Therefore, I'm looking for some combination of the following:

Trivia

How I would book things/where I see things going

General questions about wrestling

Anything else you guys would like me to answer about wrestling

As usual, any era or company is fair game. I'll post a link to the column once it's completed and posted this coming Saturday. Ask your questions here and if you could, please quote this so I know that it's for the column. If I don't include it in the column, I'll answer it like I would any other question.

Any help would be appreciated.

KB

14. Likes mrluck_07, ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Why are they taking so long to reveal which member of new day will be in the ladder match? Who do you think it'll be?

16. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by klunderbunker
    So starting this Saturday, I'm going to be doing a weekly Ask KB column over at Wrestlingrumors.net. I'll be taking a variety of questions and writing out some longer form answers with more historical context etc. Therefore, I need some stuff to answer and as luck would have it, I have an awesome audience who knows what kinds of things to ask. Therefore, I'm looking for some combination of the following:

Trivia

How I would book things/where I see things going

General questions about wrestling

Anything else you guys would like me to answer about wrestling

As usual, any era or company is fair game. I'll post a link to the column once it's completed and posted this coming Saturday. Ask your questions here and if you could, please quote this so I know that it's for the column. If I don't include it in the column, I'll answer it like I would any other question.

Any help would be appreciated.

KB
    How much different would women's wrestling have fared in the US if Vince Sr. had put his weight behind Mildred Burke rather than Moolah?
    If you ever attended a WWE live event (house shows and PPVs) which wrestler(s) did you buy a ticket to see? https://forms.gle/d5uh8iifDbfDBdDd8

18. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Why must us (fans) wait 6 weeks between Pay-Per-Views (meaning between Backlash and Money in the bank)?

20. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Thread Information