Page 90 of 236 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast

Thread: KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Space Invaders Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Mario Bloons Shooting Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    After Ronda leaves to make babies and Charlotte/Becky implode into dust, who do you think will be the next big women's star? Asuka?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Two parter, both regarding Brock. How close to the top would you rank Brock in terms of his ability to sell an opponent's offense, especially body blows? Following up on that, Brock sold for Finn like he has few others before. I expected a solid enough match given his work with Bryan and Styles and Punk back in the day, but he literally sold the pain as so bad he couldn't even lift Finn for suplexes. Do you think that match, assuming WWE is capable to building on it, could be the launching pad Finn has needed since his injury return?

3. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post
    You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Could WWE make that work? It could work extremely well if done right, but I'm doubtful.
    THey could, but it would be walking a tightrope. If the promos are done right, yeah they could.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidercanrana View Post
    After Ronda leaves to make babies and Charlotte/Becky implode into dust, who do you think will be the next big women's star? Asuka?
    No idea. It's kind of hard to bring back the old people and get a fresh start. Wrestling, or most entertainment, doesn't work like that. Becky got big because A, people had been wanting to see her pushed and B, she changed a lot. If Asuka, or anyone for that matter, is basically the same, then no they're not going to get big.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaz View Post
    Two parter, both regarding Brock. How close to the top would you rank Brock in terms of his ability to sell an opponent's offense, especially body blows? Following up on that, Brock sold for Finn like he has few others before. I expected a solid enough match given his work with Bryan and Styles and Punk back in the day, but he literally sold the pain as so bad he couldn't even lift Finn for suplexes. Do you think that match, assuming WWE is capable to building on it, could be the launching pad Finn has needed since his injury return?
    1. The more I see of it, the higher it goes. Part of that is Lesnar's presence. He comes off as this unstoppable monster but when he's vulnerable, you buy it that much more. He's awesome at it though and I love seeing it. There are several people I'd put above him, but for the kind of character he is (meaning different people should be selling different ways), he's great.

2. As mentioned earlier in this batch of replies, it could be, but it depends on how much they follow up. Balor can be a star, but he needs a tweak or two or he's just Finn Balor, the guy who is doing better than he was a few months ago. It's really, really hard to get that kind of success on in-ring work and people a lot more talented than him hav come up short. His character will need to be adjusted to really launch him, because if you have the same character who has been meh in the past, it's going to be seen as meh in the future. Does that make sense? I'm not sure how well I worded it.

5. Likes BestSportsEntertainer, Yaz, mrluck_07 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    It makes sense. We were talking a few days ago and outside of The Demon, which just sorta shows up with no real explanation on the main roster, Finn doesn't really have a character. He was LGBT Finn at Wrestlemania last year but mostly he is just a guy who wears a leather jacket. I dislike when Graves does the whole, Extraordinary man who does extra ordinary things bit. What does he do that is either of those things? So yeah, makes sense.

7. Likes BestSportsEntertainer, mrluck_07 liked this post
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaz View Post
    It makes sense. We were talking a few days ago and outside of The Demon, which just sorta shows up with no real explanation on the main roster, Finn doesn't really have a character. He was LGBT Finn at Wrestlemania last year but mostly he is just a guy who wears a leather jacket. I dislike when Graves does the whole, Extraordinary man who does extra ordinary things bit. What does he do that is either of those things? So yeah, makes sense.
    That's because WWE thinks monikers that can be made to trend on Twitter is character development.

9. Likes BestSportsEntertainer, mrluck_07 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    For some reason, the January 3, 2017 Smackdown review on your site is just a link to a Pro Wrestling Insider article

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    For some reason, the January 3, 2017 Smackdown review on your site is just a link to a Pro Wrestling Insider article
    How odd. Fixed and thank you.

12. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Just saw WWE's LIST THIS video and it was mentioned that Braun Strowman wasn't pinned or submitted for 550+ Days from his debut until he lost to Roman Reigns on Fastlane. Was it mentioned at that time how he wasn't pinned/submitted for so long? And who should have actually ended his streak?

14. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Why did the Crockett's buy personal jets?
    Rhea, Bianca, Mandy, Tiffany, and Raquel featuring Scarlett

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    #RicSolarFlair you're kb
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    RHEA'S ON NXT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #RSF'S WATCHING NXT TOMORROW!

16. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Aside from the obvious, what's some of the matches filling out the main card of WrestleMania?

Thread Information