Page 193 of 236 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 2358

Thread: KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    What's your favourite calendar year in WWE history?

You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by #RicSolarFlair View Post
    When was the last time the referee held up the "X" sign in the WWE?
    I believe Ivar last September.

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Cold Tea View Post
    What's your favourite calendar year in WWE history?
    Probably 1987.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Who do you think Edge will pick?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Shouldn?t they do more with Lashley? This has been a great push. The Hurt Business in general has done pretty well. I thought they were going further when they went up against Retribution, but that went to shit. I feel like McIntyre?s run has run its course. Maybe have him lose and win it back and then Lashley takes it. It?s obviously not going to happen because of the WM timing, but I?ve been saying for months Lashley should go further.

Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yer Maw View Post
    Who do you think Edge will pick?
    Reigns.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Marshall Bill View Post
    Shouldn?t they do more with Lashley? This has been a great push. The Hurt Business in general has done pretty well. I thought they were going further when they went up against Retribution, but that went to shit. I feel like McIntyre?s run has run its course. Maybe have him lose and win it back and then Lashley takes it. It?s obviously not going to happen because of the WM timing, but I?ve been saying for months Lashley should go further.
    Yep. I've wanted them to for a long time now. He's good at what he's doing but it's not like they have another person for the main event at the moment.

Gazzoline Deluxe Champion! Mutant Snowmen Champion! Monstor buster Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'm gonna ask here because I don't know what the fuck is going on with the people in your comments section on your site but they are beyond weird and off-putting.

This week Miz was on fire. Objectively it was the best we've seen from Miz in a long time. It is not surprising that he can do it (we've seen it countless times in the past). What is surprising is that they let him be serious again.

Miz is talented enough to get heat quickly. Can he get enough heat for a match with Drew at Mania (likely with Miz cashing in and holding the Championship)? I think so.

Also, should he drop John Morrison again? Putting them together was a good idea for a short term thing but it ran its course when they lost the Tag titles. Hell it would be best for both parties as a face Morrison and a serious Miz are BOTH better than a comedy heel team.

Finally, Miz is a surefire Hall of Famer, right? 12 years ago that would have been blasphemous but it's true. Hell he'd likely be the 2nd biggest name in the class now and could potentially work his way into being the Main Event of the Hall of Fame Class.
    IYO SKY, Shotzi, Bayley, Gigi Dolan, Alba Fyre, Asuka, Kayla Braxton.

It's good having trooper back.
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Still Here. LD regular.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    I'm gonna ask here because I don't know what the fuck is going on with the people in your comments section on your site but they are beyond weird and off-putting.

This week Miz was on fire. Objectively it was the best we've seen from Miz in a long time. It is not surprising that he can do it (we've seen it countless times in the past). What is surprising is that they let him be serious again.

Miz is talented enough to get heat quickly. Can he get enough heat for a match with Drew at Mania (likely with Miz cashing in and holding the Championship)? I think so.

Also, should he drop John Morrison again? Putting them together was a good idea for a short term thing but it ran its course when they lost the Tag titles. Hell it would be best for both parties as a face Morrison and a serious Miz are BOTH better than a comedy heel team.

Finally, Miz is a surefire Hall of Famer, right? 12 years ago that would have been blasphemous but it's true. Hell he'd likely be the 2nd biggest name in the class now and could potentially work his way into being the Main Event of the Hall of Fame Class.
    Yeah.....I think I need to do something about those comments.

I've been a die hard Miz fan for a long time now but I'm sick of him in this run. They've teased the briefcase (which might be my least favorite thing in wrestling in the first place) for so long now that I don't want to see Miz do anything more than cash in and lose so we can move on.

Now, could Miz be reheated and turned serious? Absolutely, but not in time for Mania, and certainly not with the briefcase.

Yes to dropping Morrison because they just do the comedy stuff and it gets old fast.

If Miz isn't in the Hall of Fame, there's something wrong with the Hall of Fame.

Gazzoline Deluxe Champion! Mutant Snowmen Champion! Monstor buster Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
    Yeah.....I think I need to do something about those comments.

I've been a die hard Miz fan for a long time now but I'm sick of him in this run. They've teased the briefcase (which might be my least favorite thing in wrestling in the first place) for so long now that I don't want to see Miz do anything more than cash in and lose so we can move on.

Now, could Miz be reheated and turned serious? Absolutely, but not in time for Mania, and certainly not with the briefcase.

Yes to dropping Morrison because they just do the comedy stuff and it gets old fast.

If Miz isn't in the Hall of Fame, there's something wrong with the Hall of Fame.
    The comments were cute at first, but they grew to ridiculous proportions and fail to drive the conversation. Those who are not in the know can find them at I Watch A Lot Of Wrestling (kbwrestlingreviews.com).

This week reminded me why Miz is so awesome. When he's serious he's among the top performers in the company on the mic. We haven't seen that in over a year (since JoMo came back).

And I recall him saying last year (pre-pandemic) that with Mania in LA this year he wanted to be in the Championship match or he was gonna retire. This may have been partially in-character I'm not sure. It is unfathomable that he has yet to get another main event run after WrestleMania 27.
    IYO SKY, Shotzi, Bayley, Gigi Dolan, Alba Fyre, Asuka, Kayla Braxton.

It's good having trooper back.
    Reasons to watch Raw
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Still Here. LD regular.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The comments were cute at first, but they grew to ridiculous proportions and fail to drive the conversation. Those who are not in the know can find them at I Watch A Lot Of Wrestling (kbwrestlingreviews.com).

This week reminded me why Miz is so awesome. When he's serious he's among the top performers in the company on the mic. We haven't seen that in over a year (since JoMo came back).

And I recall him saying last year (pre-pandemic) that with Mania in LA this year he wanted to be in the Championship match or he was gonna retire. This may have been partially in-character I'm not sure. It is unfathomable that he has yet to get another main event run after WrestleMania 27.
    I'll probably cut them off before next Raw. They're out of hand.

I couldn't stand how much Miz was on Raw this week. It's WAY too much and I still think he cashes in at MITB, loses, and then gets the briefcase again.

The first one didn't go well, but it's not like things can get that much worse.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Why didn't Matt Morgan ever become Heavyweight Champ?
    Rhea, Bianca, Mandy, Tiffany, and Raquel featuring Scarlett

#RicSolarFlair you're kb
    Reasons to watch Raw
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    RHEA'S ON NXT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #RSF'S WATCHING NXT TOMORROW!

Thread Information