Page 5 of 236 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Why won't the WWE ever hold a PPV in your home state, Kentucky? Last one was in '06, right?

2. Likes ShinChan liked this post
    You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Backlash 2006 yeah.

And it's because the athletic commission is a bunch of old pests who PANICKED when HHH was bleeding in the main event and put together a bunch of regulations. WWE wasn't going to put up with it so we were basically wrestling starved for years. They've since lightened the heck up and we're regularly getting shows now. There's a house show and a Smackdown in April so hopefully it calms down a lot. I could see a pay per view here again one day.

4. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Why don't you do a wrestling podcast? I'm sure you'd get a bunch of subscribers man.

6. Likes ShinChan liked this post
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'm a good co-host, not a host.

8. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Real talk, your stories and knowledge are a good listen, but I do think you work better in that co-host role. You work better when topics are given to you rather than coming up with topics. The couple of times I did stuff with you for Killjoy, it was a fun time.

10. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Yeah Killjoy is very much teeing me up and me going off on whatever topic. NorCal is similar but is also there to keep me tethered. On my own I ramble on FOREVER and don't know how to end a topic.

12. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    If Baszler was to become NXT champion and perhaps even then survive Sane, what would you think of Nikki Cross being the monster slayer?

Her as the maniac challenger who gets the absolute hell beaten out of her but refuses to submit to the MMA fighter, complete with a smile on her face despite the pain, coulld be a lot of fun.

14. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Bill Lesnar remembers Strowman confronting and powerslamming HHH post SS. Bill Lesnar confirms that this has gone unpunished and thats something unsual with Triple H. At the time possibly setting up a match with Triple H down the road.

With the World Title match set, would you prefer Strowman to face Triple H at Mania? Or would you rather him chase the Miz? Easy story with HHH

Bill Lesnar is curious.

16. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Барбоса View Post
    If Baszler was to become NXT champion and perhaps even then survive Sane, what would you think of Nikki Cross being the monster slayer?

Her as the maniac challenger who gets the absolute hell beaten out of her but refuses to submit to the MMA fighter, complete with a smile on her face despite the pain, coulld be a lot of fun.
    I hadn't thought of htat but as soon as I read it, I could see the whole thing working very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Lesnar View Post
    Bill Lesnar remembers Strowman confronting and powerslamming HHH post SS. Bill Lesnar confirms that this has gone unpunished and thats something unsual with Triple H. At the time possibly setting up a match with Triple H down the road.

With the World Title match set, would you prefer Strowman to face Triple H at Mania? Or would you rather him chase the Miz? Easy story with HHH

Bill Lesnar is curious.
    Good chance they'll make Strowman Rousey's partner in a mixed tag.

18. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
    Good chance they'll make Strowman Rousey's partner in a mixed tag.
    Thoughts on that idea? I know you had said you wanted him in the main event, but with the likely chance that doesn't happen, what match would you put him in?

Thread Information