Page 89 of 236 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast

Thread: KB Answers Wrestling Questions

You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome_Miz View Post
    I'll be sure to check out Hornbaker's work once I get around to it. Would be great to learn more on the territorial days for sure.

I was going to say I already have Foley's book, but just wanted to see if you come around to mention (as it is indeed one of the first wrestling books anyone should get). I didn't know about Regal having a book, but now that I know of it I will sure be picking it up. As it will be interesting to read about his drug issues when you to take into consideration that WWE helped publish the book, so will indeed be a nice one to get.

As far as what I decided to pick up, I went ahead and got one Jericho's books (Undisputed). I've always he has written many great books and they are almost always great material, so I will check this one out first. Another I decided to pick up was Shawn Michaels' second book (Wrestling For My Life) as I heard the first nook he wrote just glossed over some stuff while this one isn't necessarily about backstage politics, but rather how he overcame his battles with addictions and his bad behavior. And the way you helped described AJ Lee's book convinced me in getting it as well. I want to kind of know a little about how she dealt with those issues and the way she wrote the book sounds fun.

I also have Daniel Bryan's book (Yes!), I don't know if you gotten a chance to read it because it is quite a good read. It really helps you know how much of a humble person Bryan truly is and how hardcore his love for wrestling is. There's also one funny bit Sheamus does the ruins Bryan and Brie's night.

The one book I'm also considering getting is J.R.'s book (Slobberknocker) since I've heard mixed reviews on it. If you had any feedback on it that would be nice.
    Yeah I've read Bryan and JR's. Bryan's is fine, though nothing too great. JR's feels like the first 60% of an autobiography as it covers his childhood and getting into the business but it stops at his return at Wrestlemania XV. It's good, though leaves you wanting a lot more.

2. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Something wrong with your site? Can't get on

4. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yer Maw View Post
    Something wrong with your site? Can't get on
    It's been going a bit slowly. I'm not sure what's wrong but if it keeps up I'll talk to my hosts.

6. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post
    Gazzoline Deluxe Champion! Mutant Snowmen Champion! Monstor buster Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    When will Vince McMahon realize that the Canadian Destroyer is a piledriver and ban Rey Mysterio from doing it? (I don't want him to but I'm shocked he's done it a few times already).
    IYO SKY, Shotzi, Bayley, Gigi Dolan, Alba Fyre, Asuka, Kayla Braxton.

Quote Originally Posted by #RicSolarFlair View Post
    It's good having trooper back.
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Still Here. LD regular.

8. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    When will Vince McMahon realize that the Canadian Destroyer is a piledriver and ban Rey Mysterio from doing it? (I don't want him to but I'm shocked he's done it a few times already).
    Probably a few years. He's not the swiftest guy in the world.

10. Likes mrluck_07, BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Isn't it interesting that as soon as they're inducted into the Hall Of Fame the Impact HoF's leave. I think Gail Kim is the only one who hasn't

12. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Isn't it interesting that as soon as they're inducted into the Hall Of Fame the Impact HoF's leave. I think Gail Kim is the only one who hasn't
    That's true. It's sad, but at the same time it's a good sign that Impact is getting rid of some of the older names. They relied on them for far too long.

14. Likes BestSportsEntertainer, mrluck_07 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Who should challenge Daniel Bryan at WrestleMania? I'm not super interested in another Styles match, but that seems to be about the only option.

16. Likes mrluck_07 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Who should challenge Daniel Bryan at WrestleMania? I'm not super interested in another Styles match, but that seems to be about the only option.
    Face Miz.

18. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
    Face Miz.
    Could WWE make that work? It could work extremely well if done right, but I'm doubtful.

Thread Information