Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
How much of the overall success of this Reigns/Uso feud (possible feud of the year in my opinion) is attributed to each key player (Jey, Roman, Heyman)?

Also, could you see Jey doing more solo work after this feud?
Jey deserves credit for going above and beyond what he is doing. He has practically no experience as a singles wrestler but has been bringing the promos and served as a great target for Reigns. It's a tricky way to play things and he has been doing great with them so far.

On-screen, Heyman deserves some but not a ton as Reigns has done so much of the talking. Off-screen, a ton because you can feel his fingers all over this, from the story to Reigns' promos to Jey's responses. It's very Heyman influenced and that's a big part of why it's working so well. Heyman might not be the right choice for the head of a show, but if he can help guide a story here or there, he's worth his ample weight in gold.

Reigns though.....my goodness. He has found his calling with this and you can't take your eyes off of him. It's one thing to have great material but it's another to sell it like this. I believe everything Reigns is saying and it is making the story that much better.

They all deserve credit, but I'd say Reigns, Heyman and Jey in order, with Jey deserving a big fat chunk of it himself.

And yeah maybe, though I'd rather have the Usos than Jey on his own. This is something Jey can have in his back pocket if necessary though and WWE can always throw him in there as an Intercontinental Title challenger or something like that in a pinch. That's a nice asset to have available.