Page 144 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1465

Thread: KB Answers Wrestling Questions

  1. #1431
    Senior Member Alex's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    221
    Likes (Given)
    13
    Likes (Received)
    153
    Do you do reviews of NWA Power?

  2. #1432
    Senior Member Alex's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    221
    Likes (Given)
    13
    Likes (Received)
    153
    Also can you suggest some Marty Scurll matches please

  3. #1433
    Why has nobody talked about the possibility of Brock Lesnar winning the Royal Rumble? I feel the better story is in Lesnar winning and trying to find someone after the fact. Hell, use Elimination Chamber to get Brocks contender, then have The Fiend choose his own opponent, much like he did with Daniel Bryan. This also gives WWE a second person to talk about when they currently say 2 people have won entering at #1.

  4. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post
  5. #1434
    You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Simon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Lexington, Kentucky
    Posts
    2,875
    Likes (Given)
    1
    Likes (Received)
    2352
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Krueger View Post
    Do you do reviews of NWA Power?
    Yep. They're up on my site at kbwrestlingreviews.com

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Krueger View Post
    Also can you suggest some Marty Scurll matches please
    Anything he has against Will Ospreay.

    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    Why has nobody talked about the possibility of Brock Lesnar winning the Royal Rumble? I feel the better story is in Lesnar winning and trying to find someone after the fact. Hell, use Elimination Chamber to get Brocks contender, then have The Fiend choose his own opponent, much like he did with Daniel Bryan. This also gives WWE a second person to talk about when they currently say 2 people have won entering at #1.
    Because it would be a really bad idea.

  6. #1435
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    606
    Likes (Given)
    1
    Likes (Received)
    301
    How would you rate Paul Heyman being in charge of raw so far? What big changes has he made?

  7. #1436
    Call me, Rhea #RicSolarFlair's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    3,237
    Likes (Given)
    1282
    Likes (Received)
    1820
    Sasha should've won the triple threat at 'Mania 32 right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    #RicSolarFlair you're kb
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    I'm ok with Raw being 3 hours of Rhea Ripley.

  8. #1437
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    606
    Likes (Given)
    1
    Likes (Received)
    301
    I know guys like Luke Harper have a 90 day no compete clause but does that mean they can't sign for someone else during that time?

  9. #1438
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    606
    Likes (Given)
    1
    Likes (Received)
    301
    Are you a fan of WWE announcing the rumble participants ahead of time of would you rather find out on the night?

  10. #1439
    You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Simon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Lexington, Kentucky
    Posts
    2,875
    Likes (Given)
    1
    Likes (Received)
    2352
    Quote Originally Posted by Yer Maw View Post
    How would you rate Paul Heyman being in charge of raw so far? What big changes has he made?
    He seems to be pushing some younger names. That's the most important thing they can do so I'd rate him well. Now they need to take the next step with some of those guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by #RicSolarFlair View Post
    Sasha should've won the triple threat at 'Mania 32 right?
    Yep.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yer Maw View Post
    I know guys like Luke Harper have a 90 day no compete clause but does that mean they can't sign for someone else during that time?
    I believe you can sign, just not appear. You can wrestle on shows that don't have TV deals or appear on a DVD (likely streaming now too).

    Quote Originally Posted by Yer Maw View Post
    Are you a fan of WWE announcing the rumble participants ahead of time of would you rather find out on the night?
    Little of both. I like knowing the bigger names but save some room for surprises/comedy stuff.

  11. #1440
    Call me, Rhea #RicSolarFlair's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    3,237
    Likes (Given)
    1282
    Likes (Received)
    1820
    How does a Keith Lee vs. Walter match sound to you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    #RicSolarFlair you're kb
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    I'm ok with Raw being 3 hours of Rhea Ripley.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •