Page 143 of 236 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 2358

Thread: KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    If Marty Scurll decided to resign with ROH and NWA (a company that had a bad 2019 and one that's just started building itself up) instead of going to AEW (where his friends are) is AEW all it's cracked up to be?

2. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post
    You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone Cold Tea View Post
    Royal Rumble 2020, Brock Lesnar has just tossed number 9 entrant Heath Slater over the top rope. The clock ticks down. Entrant number 10.

You know it's going to be Tye Dillinger. I know its going to be Tye Dillinger.

*Cult of personality plays*

Out comes Punk?

What are the chances do you think?

Also, you watch a lot of wrestling, what do you watch outside of wrestling?
    About 1/10,000 to the fourth power.

Most American sports. I'm a Disney fanatic. Star Wars whenever it's on. I'm currently trying to squeeze in the last season of Last Chance U on Netflix. Jeopardy, a lot of old TV.

Quote Originally Posted by #RicSolarFlair View Post
    Dumb question,

Was 'Mania 18 the biggest opportunity for WCW vs WWF/E?
    That was the original plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Yer Maw View Post
    You know it's going to be Dillinger even though he's in AEW?
    If the Intercontinental Champion can show up on a TNA PPV, this can happen (it won't of course).

Quote Originally Posted by smarkmouth View Post
    It seems that ROH and NWA will be doing business going forward. With NWA on the upswing and ROH having a very disappointing year, who do you think gains more from this partnership?
    It's pretty even actually. The NWA somehow won't die and have gotten some attention. Anything the NWA does right now is a positive because they've been such a non-factor for such a long time. ROH has a recent legacy and getting them ANYTHING going is a step up.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Krueger View Post
    If Marty Scurll decided to resign with ROH and NWA (a company that had a bad 2019 and one that's just started building itself up) instead of going to AEW (where his friends are) is AEW all it's cracked up to be?
    Sure. Some people might not want to be on national TV every week and that's ok. Scurll isn't even 32 yet and could pick where he wanted to go. There's something to be said about being a big fish in a small pond than a medium fish in an ocean and that might be his thought process (granted that's pure speculation). I don't think it says anything bad about AEW but rather more about the way Marty thinks (which is fine).

4. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yer Maw View Post
    You know it's going to be Dillinger even though he's in AEW?
    I don't keep up and it fit my question

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
    Sure. Some people might not want to be on national TV every week and that's ok. Scurll isn't even 32 yet and could pick where he wanted to go. There's something to be said about being a big fish in a small pond than a medium fish in an ocean and that might be his thought process (granted that's pure speculation). I don't think it says anything bad about AEW but rather more about the way Marty thinks (which is fine).
    Didn't even realise he wasn't even 32 yet. To be fair getting experience with backstage stuff now will probably be beneficial in the future.

What do you think of the whole Tessa Blanchard controversy?

7. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Didn't even realise he wasn't even 32 yet. To be fair getting experience with backstage stuff now will probably be beneficial in the future.

What do you think of the whole Tessa Blanchard controversy?
    The racial stuff is one thing, but other than that: get over it. Yeah a wrestler was mean. Heaven forbid that ever be the case because it has NEVER happened before. Tessa is one of the best in the world and she knows it. There is no requirement that she is nice when the cameras are off. The spitting/racist stuff is different, but complaining about the whole "she wasn't nice" stuff is nonsense.

9. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dumb question, Cody will be an AEW world champion, correct?
    Rhea, Bianca, Mandy, Tiffany, and Raquel featuring Scarlett

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    #RicSolarFlair you're kb
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    RHEA'S ON NXT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #RSF'S WATCHING NXT TOMORROW!

11. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by #RicSolarFlair View Post
    Dumb question, Cody will be an AEW world champion, correct?
    I'll go with yes, but the fact that I hesitated tells me that their angle has gone well.

13. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
    The racial stuff is one thing, but other than that: get over it. Yeah a wrestler was mean. Heaven forbid that ever be the case because it has NEVER happened before. Tessa is one of the best in the world and she knows it. There is no requirement that she is nice when the cameras are off. The spitting/racist stuff is different, but complaining about the whole "she wasn't nice" stuff is nonsense.
    Honestly I do get the impression she can be a bitch (this includes the spitting). Regarding the racial thing I don't know. Everybody is so quick to say something is racist it's arguably lost a lot of meaning and with the wrestler she supposedly said it to being cool with her now I'd say it was just something relating to her being a bitch

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Where do you rank Vince McMahon as a broadcaster? Never really hear about what people thought of him in that role.

16. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Honestly I do get the impression she can be a bitch (this includes the spitting). Regarding the racial thing I don't know. Everybody is so quick to say something is racist it's arguably lost a lot of meaning and with the wrestler she supposedly said it to being cool with her now I'd say it was just something relating to her being a bitch
    I'm going to stay out of the racial thing.

But yeah, there's a fine line between being a b**** and being evil. It's going to happen in wrestling and sometimes thicker skin is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by OYDK View Post
    Where do you rank Vince McMahon as a broadcaster? Never really hear about what people thought of him in that role.
    Back in the 80s, he was quite good because it was a much simpler product. In the 90s, the intensity picked up and he was getting in over his head. He was never awful though and felt more like a host than a play by play guy (not a bad thing) at times.

18. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Thread Information