Page 182 of 236 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 2358

Thread: KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Are the odds any less than 100% that the Fiend gets involved in the Reigns/Orton match causing Reigns to win? I feel it?s the best option. Reigns shouldn?t lose for a long time. Orton can take it, but it protects him. Maybe even McIntyre shows up too.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Wondering if Alexa Bliss is hurt again. For them to waste such a talent would be a shame. Granted, she?s one of the few who could take on this role, but still.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Is there a better faction than the Hurt Business right now? Legitimate question, because I might be missing something. But they have a great voice, maybe the most properly pushed wrestler in wrestling right now and the guys who can take the losses or occasionally win.

To piggyback on that, should Lashley get pushed more? They?ve done such a great job at building him.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    In WCW how is it Scott Hall, Mr Perfect and Roddy Piper never got a run with the world title? I assumed that their contracts gave them backstage pull as well as loads of money

Check Out The Optional Sidequest Podcast. (Please)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    When fans come back, what do you think about WWE giving Enzo and Cass another chance?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Raw did a 1.6 this week. How big of a hit would their ratings take if AEW decided to run on Monday? Could you see them dropping near a mil?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Think I found a PPV match streak better than the one The Rock had whilst I was watching Backlash 02.

'Taker vs Rock, 'Taker vs Flair, 'Taker vs Austin and 'Taker vs Hogan.
    Even if we removed 'Taker vs Rock and put The Roxk vs Lesnar then Higan then Austin up against 'Taker vs Flair, Austin and then Hogan if say 'Takers PPV run was more box office for want of a better term.

02 WWE had star power.

Which 3 match run was bigger in your opinion?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    What's the most overrated wrestling show of all time? Is WrestleMania 19 up there?

You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Which five current wrestlers would you choose to start a promotion?
    Hangman Page, Becky Lynch, Roman Reigns, MJF, Chris Jericho

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    Is Sheamus a Hall of Famer?
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Marshall Bill View Post
    Are the odds any less than 100% that the Fiend gets involved in the Reigns/Orton match causing Reigns to win? I feel it?s the best option. Reigns shouldn?t lose for a long time. Orton can take it, but it protects him. Maybe even McIntyre shows up too.
    He probably should, assuming there isn't a title change before then.

Wondering if Alexa Bliss is hurt again. For them to waste such a talent would be a shame. Granted, she?s one of the few who could take on this role, but still.
    She's a lot better like this.

Is there a better faction than the Hurt Business right now? Legitimate question, because I might be missing something. But they have a great voice, maybe the most properly pushed wrestler in wrestling right now and the guys who can take the losses or occasionally win.

To piggyback on that, should Lashley get pushed more? They?ve done such a great job at building him.
    Nah they're great and the best by a lot at the moment.

He's doing great in the spot he's in at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    In WCW how is it Scott Hall, Mr Perfect and Roddy Piper never got a run with the world title? I assumed that their contracts gave them backstage pull as well as loads of money
    Hall was completely untrustworthy, Perfect wasn't at that level anymore (and had some alcohol issues) and Piper didn't need it.

When fans come back, what do you think about WWE giving Enzo and Cass another chance?
    I certainly hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by OYDK View Post
    Raw did a 1.6 this week. How big of a hit would their ratings take if AEW decided to run on Monday? Could you see them dropping near a mil?
    I highly doubt it. The people who watch AEW mostly aren't watching Raw. WWE is going to get the attention because of the star power and is nowhere near as niche of a product.

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Cold Tea View Post
    Think I found a PPV match streak better than the one The Rock had whilst I was watching Backlash 02.

'Taker vs Rock, 'Taker vs Flair, 'Taker vs Austin and 'Taker vs Hogan.
    Even if we removed 'Taker vs Rock and put The Roxk vs Lesnar then Higan then Austin up against 'Taker vs Flair, Austin and then Hogan if say 'Takers PPV run was more box office for want of a better term.

02 WWE had star power.

Which 3 match run was bigger in your opinion?
    Rock's. Those Undertaker matches were rather awful.

What's the most overrated wrestling show of all time? Is WrestleMania 19 up there?
    Heat Wave 1998.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I was checking your website and saw you did a podcast with Norcal. Is that still going?

Check Out The Optional Sidequest Podcast. (Please)

Thread Information