Thread: Super Late Update

Super Late Update

Hello WrestleZone, err, Steel Cage Forums. The new and IMPROVED WrestleZone if you will.

I was an avid poster years ago, and even though I've taken a very long break, you've always been on my mind. Kudos to all of you for living rent free in my head all that time.

So real quick, or as quick as I can without leaving out the most important details, some stuff about me.

Back in early 2020, after scoring a fantastic deal on a home and feeling great about the future, I attempted to enroll in college to FINALLY get a Bachelor's Degree that all the cool kids were walking around with. There was a huge problem, my Dad had lied to me, and the US Air Force, and tests that I thought were part of my effort to obtain a GED at the age of 18 (20 years prior) were total bullshit.

So, I was at that time an Active Duty member of the US Air Force who had earned an Associate's Degree in Hospitality (the Air Force automatically enrolls you in the degree program), but was NOT a high school graduate. I subsequently took the GED after a week of studying and easily earned it, and then I ripped my Dad a new asshole for being a lying sack of shit. This is only the tip of the iceberg of how much of his bullshit came to light around this time, but that's another story.

I was able to enroll in a degree program through Southern New Hampshire University for a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting with a minor in Finance. I was, and still am, married with a young child as well. I learned very quickly about my own limits, and that part of adulting is finding the motivation to do what you need to do when you're way past dead tired and bummed out about everything.

I finished the degree after two years and some months, and my last semester ended on October 23rd of this year. My GPA became a super-duper 3.89, which for Southern New Hampshire University was enough to qualify me for Summa Cum Laude honors.

I'm set to retire after 24 years of shoveling shit for the US Air Force with a date of separation for the 1st of September. I've already had several great job interviews, so the future still looks pretty good.

The house I'm currently in has been a very lucky asset for me as the market went pretty fucking crazy after I closed on it, right before the pandemic lockdowns went in effect. It was appraised for $425K with a 3% fixed interest rate, and now it's estimated value is hovering around $700K. We want to sell and move to San Antonio where we can buy a mansion for $425K.

Whew!

So, professional wrestling, yeah.

I'm an avid follower of the few journalists that actually entertain me, so on that short list are KB, Maffew, and... that's pretty much it.

I'm no longer a Jim Cornette guy as I recall often proclaiming that only cool kids like me could appreciate his wit and tenacity. Well, now I'm convinced that he's been pushing his male talent to have sex with his wife, which if you've seen her pictures you'd know why they might be made physically sick by the thought of that. Also; Jim is a little chicken-shit punk-ass-bitch. He loves running his mouth, and yet he can't stomach an actual encounter with anyone that he's ever ripped on.

I think I'm a Cody Rhodes guy now: He's overcome the lisp, and he seems to be establishing himself as a member of the suit and tie crew when it comes to producing a professional wrestling event. With or without any extensive presence on the main roster, I can see him eventually being a Gary Hart type manager or an actual promoter of his own organization.

Roman Reigns? Good fucking grief, that guy. I feel like fate is punishing me for all the shit I used to talk about John Cena. Roman has done great things, most notably living with and seemingly beating leukemia. The WWE seems to be trying to make nice with the Samoans, and as a result we have the least over world champion in history. Maybe I'll have time to post more extensively on this in the future, but my wife just texted me to go get some milk so, tally-ho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spidercanrana View Post
    If the internet has taught me anything, it's that a show is either touched by God's mighty pen or Satan's diseased penis.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Well this forum is super dead, so you came at the right time.

You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by EnviousDominous View Post
    Hello WrestleZone, err, Steel Cage Forums. The new and IMPROVED WrestleZone if you will.

I was an avid poster years ago, and even though I've taken a very long break, you've always been on my mind. Kudos to all of you for living rent free in my head all that time.

So real quick, or as quick as I can without leaving out the most important details, some stuff about me.

Back in early 2020, after scoring a fantastic deal on a home and feeling great about the future, I attempted to enroll in college to FINALLY get a Bachelor's Degree that all the cool kids were walking around with. There was a huge problem, my Dad had lied to me, and the US Air Force, and tests that I thought were part of my effort to obtain a GED at the age of 18 (20 years prior) were total bullshit.

So, I was at that time an Active Duty member of the US Air Force who had earned an Associate's Degree in Hospitality (the Air Force automatically enrolls you in the degree program), but was NOT a high school graduate. I subsequently took the GED after a week of studying and easily earned it, and then I ripped my Dad a new asshole for being a lying sack of shit. This is only the tip of the iceberg of how much of his bullshit came to light around this time, but that's another story.

I was able to enroll in a degree program through Southern New Hampshire University for a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting with a minor in Finance. I was, and still am, married with a young child as well. I learned very quickly about my own limits, and that part of adulting is finding the motivation to do what you need to do when you're way past dead tired and bummed out about everything.

I finished the degree after two years and some months, and my last semester ended on October 23rd of this year. My GPA became a super-duper 3.89, which for Southern New Hampshire University was enough to qualify me for Summa Cum Laude honors.

I'm set to retire after 24 years of shoveling shit for the US Air Force with a date of separation for the 1st of September. I've already had several great job interviews, so the future still looks pretty good.

The house I'm currently in has been a very lucky asset for me as the market went pretty fucking crazy after I closed on it, right before the pandemic lockdowns went in effect. It was appraised for $425K with a 3% fixed interest rate, and now it's estimated value is hovering around $700K. We want to sell and move to San Antonio where we can buy a mansion for $425K.

Whew!

So, professional wrestling, yeah.

I'm an avid follower of the few journalists that actually entertain me, so on that short list are KB, Maffew, and... that's pretty much it.

I'm no longer a Jim Cornette guy as I recall often proclaiming that only cool kids like me could appreciate his wit and tenacity. Well, now I'm convinced that he's been pushing his male talent to have sex with his wife, which if you've seen her pictures you'd know why they might be made physically sick by the thought of that. Also; Jim is a little chicken-shit punk-ass-bitch. He loves running his mouth, and yet he can't stomach an actual encounter with anyone that he's ever ripped on.

I think I'm a Cody Rhodes guy now: He's overcome the lisp, and he seems to be establishing himself as a member of the suit and tie crew when it comes to producing a professional wrestling event. With or without any extensive presence on the main roster, I can see him eventually being a Gary Hart type manager or an actual promoter of his own organization.

Roman Reigns? Good fucking grief, that guy. I feel like fate is punishing me for all the shit I used to talk about John Cena. Roman has done great things, most notably living with and seemingly beating leukemia. The WWE seems to be trying to make nice with the Samoans, and as a result we have the least over world champion in history. Maybe I'll have time to post more extensively on this in the future, but my wife just texted me to go get some milk so, tally-ho.
    That is awesome to hear. Glad you're doing well.

You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yer Maw View Post
    Well this forum is super dead, so you came at the right time.
    Hey now maybe we're just on a very long break.

Thread Information