Page 100 of 236 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 2358

Thread: KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
    Would you want Roman Reigns in front of the post Wrestlemania crowd in New York?
    I guess not, but it's insane that the most pushed babyface of the last four years can't appear on a show because he might get booed.

At this point, could Reigns even get over as a babyface? If so, how?

2. Likes #AbsoluteUnit, mrluck_07 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'm well aware that you do not do top 5's and all that. But, where do you see The Uso's ranked in your opinion?
    Rhea, Bianca, Mandy, Tiffany, and Raquel featuring Scarlett

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    #RicSolarFlair you're kb
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    RHEA'S ON NXT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #RSF'S WATCHING NXT TOMORROW!

4. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post
    You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yer Maw View Post
    For You, which post-mania raw was the best?
    XXX. Me being there has nothing to do with that. Other than that, it's hard to top XIV.

Quote Originally Posted by Cereal Killer View Post
    In one of Cena's promos with Reigns back in 2017, he said there have been many names that have been able to step up, but nobody to keep up. I imagine he was referring to guys like Punk and Bryan who had this rise to success but weren't able to maintain it to the level where you would consider them to be greats like Cena, Taker, Lesnar, HHH, etc.

Do you feel that this may happen to WWE's 3 new superheroes?

I feel like Kofi only got into that position because people like to believe in the underdog. Now that he's won, I'm not convinced people will still care about him in say 1 year. Instead they'll blame the WWE creative for misusing him, but not recognise that Kofi is a guy who took 11 years to get to the top, because of 1 elimination chamber match. If he was meant to be a great, he'd have won years back.

Then there's Rollins who is only in that position because Reigns fell ill and thus they changed plans. The fact that they edited Reigns' boos and didn't bring him out this Monday because of the expected crowd reaction gives me reason to believe that he's still their main guy.

Becky we'll have to see. Fans already seem bored and I think her being a woman may hold her back as an international draw, especially as WWE has a huge audience in Saudi and India. Most of their fans seem to like Vince's traditional big sweaty men.
    If Kofi makes it to June as champion, I'll be surprised. He wasn't meant to be anything more than a great moment and that's perfectly fine.

Rollins is the strongest of the three as he's been the guy before and can do it again.

Lynch entirely depends on who she's feuding with, which has been the case for almost every face ever.

The three of them might not last, but it's not like in Cena's generation, or in most generations. It's not a fair comparison to make.

I guess not, but it's insane that the most pushed babyface of the last four years can't appear on a show because he might get booed.

At this point, could Reigns even get over as a babyface? If so, how?
    He could, but he would be better off as a heel. To get him over as a face, let him be himself. He's not made for long form promos, so stop having him talk for ten minutes. Let him look and sound intimidating and let the fighting do the talking for him. But yeah, the heel turn is what needed to happen a long time ago. He's not going to be the big alpha face, but not everyone can be, which is what WWE doesn't seem to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by #MrScissorsKick View Post
    I'm well aware that you do not do top 5's and all that. But, where do you see The Uso's ranked in your opinion?
    In what way? Today? All time? WWE all time?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Do you think Buddy Murphy's rise is a testament to the NXT system and the Performance Center, or his own ability, or some combo of both? The guy looked to be an afterthought after Alexa surpassed he and Blake and he spent a lot of time just being on the live shows, then comes up to 205 and kills it. I was pretty surprised with how quickly he clicked.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Would you agree Dallas, New Orleans, and New York are the 3 best Takeovers?

Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaz View Post
    Do you think Buddy Murphy's rise is a testament to the NXT system and the Performance Center, or his own ability, or some combo of both? The guy looked to be an afterthought after Alexa surpassed he and Blake and he spent a lot of time just being on the live shows, then comes up to 205 and kills it. I was pretty surprised with how quickly he clicked.
    Combination of a few things. The Performance Center got him ready but his hard work on 205 Live got him noticed. WWE knew that there was something there and the Performance Center showed him what he could do, ubt Murphy had to do it himself.

Would you agree Dallas, New Orleans, and New York are the 3 best Takeovers?
    New Orleans and New York are the top two. I'd have to think if anything tops Dallas for third.

9. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Why isn't Pedro Morales ever brought up in WWE programming? I get that he isn't the draw as Hogan, Backlund and Bruno were, yet he was the WWE's first Triple Crown winner. That has to mean something, right? What am I missing?
    Rhea, Bianca, Mandy, Tiffany, and Raquel featuring Scarlett

#RicSolarFlair you're kb
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    RHEA'S ON NXT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #RSF'S WATCHING NXT TOMORROW!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Edge's best singles match that wasn't against John Cena, Mick Foley or Undertaker?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by #MrScissorsKick View Post
    Why isn't Pedro Morales ever brought up in WWE programming? I get that he isn't the draw as Hogan, Backlund and Bruno were, yet he was the WWE's first Triple Crown winner. That has to mean something, right? What am I missing?
    I've wondered the same as well. He's a legitimate legend with a three year World Title reign and the most combined days as Intercontinental Champion. His promos weren't the best (understandable) but there's no reason he shouldn't be revered.

Quote Originally Posted by Yer Maw View Post
    Edge's best singles match that wasn't against John Cena, Mick Foley or Undertaker?
    The No DQ match with Eddie in 2002.

13. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Seth and Kofi's first feud for the title? And who do you think will hold their belt longer?

15. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Thread Information