Page 34 of 236 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Thread: KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Was there ever Finn Balor v Sami Zayn in NXT?

2. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Has anyone other than Cena done any talk show segments in the past few months?

Also, if WWE decides to make AJ the main face of the company, how do you see the media react to him, considering that most of the popular WWE guys till now have an American accent, as opposed to AJ having a more southern accent?

4. Likes ShinChan liked this post
    You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yer Maw View Post
    Was there ever Finn Balor v Sami Zayn in NXT?
    House show tour in England but at least one of those was a triple threat. Sami was injured during most of Balor's rise to the top.

Quote Originally Posted by SD619 View Post
    Has anyone other than Cena done any talk show segments in the past few months?

Also, if WWE decides to make AJ the main face of the company, how do you see the media react to him, considering that most of the popular WWE guys till now have an American accent, as opposed to AJ having a more southern accent?
    Mainstream? Not major nes.

He won't be put out there. If nothing else, look up his reaction be having a following in the gay community while on Meltzer's show a few years back.

6. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I guess you missed questions. ��

Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post
    What do you think about Daniel Bryan and Wrestlemania 30? I have seen many suggest that it was all planned. And many saying that it wasn't planned. What do you think? And why?

Also, when Bryan lost the title at Summerslam, did you expect him to get in the main event of Wrestlemania? And also if you expected him to get more crowd support after that loss?
    I'm in the camp of believing it was planned, likely all the way back at Summerslam. What better way to play the hardest of hardcore fans, who already think that WWE is a bunch of idiots, than by making them think that they've dictated something? Now I do think that the reaction to Bryan was MUCH stronger than they thought

Quote Originally Posted by Elky View Post
    Do you just do your reviews on the fly or do you plan them out? Do you often have to watch a match more than once?
    I have a list of shows to do but that's all the planning I do.

When reviewing, it's one time and that's it. They're on the fly, unless I was in the arena for the show.

I guess you missed questions. ��
    Indeed I did.

9. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I've tried looking for someone to have shoot on Shane McMahon, but normally all ex-writers and superstars have said good things of him and even stating he's the best of the McMahon's. Is there anyone who has shooted hard on him that you(not counting Punk's pipebomb due to shooting on everyone was the point)? And why is Shane much nicer than all of them?
    The Day Wrestling Got Too Real

11. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Okay, so we have all heard that WWE needs stars. Taking just WWE in consideration, who are the wrestlers you could consider stars personally? From starting until now.

And what's the threshold in a wrestler to become a star?

From current roster, whom do you think are potential stars?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
    I'm in the camp of believing it was planned, likely all the way back at Summerslam. What better way to play the hardest of hardcore fans, who already think that WWE is a bunch of idiots, than by making them think that they've dictated something? Now I do think that the reaction to Bryan was MUCH stronger than they thought

Didn't Punk say in the podcast with Cabana that Punk was supposed to be facing Triple H and that Bryan was going to be in a nothing match with Big Show or something?

14. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome_Miz View Post
    I've tried looking for someone to have shoot on Shane McMahon, but normally all ex-writers and superstars have said good things of him and even stating he's the best of the McMahon's. Is there anyone who has shooted hard on him that you(not counting Punk's pipebomb due to shooting on everyone was the point)? And why is Shane much nicer than all of them?
    Not that I've ever heard of.

He got out and had his own life. Wrestling is a cruel, horrible place and Shane just seems like a nice/cool guy. It's not for him.

Okay, so we have all heard that WWE needs stars. Taking just WWE in consideration, who are the wrestlers you could consider stars personally? From starting until now.

And what's the threshold in a wrestler to become a star?

From current roster, whom do you think are potential stars?
    Cena, Orton, Jeff Hardy, Daniel Bryan, AJ Styles, Seth Rollins off the top of my head.

The It factor is the big one and that's hard to define. It's one of those things that you either have or you don't, to the point where you just can't help watching them.

Rollins could be one of the top stars ever if they push him right.

Quote Originally Posted by Yer Maw View Post
    Didn't Punk say in the podcast with Cabana that Punk was supposed to be facing Triple H and that Bryan was going to be in a nothing match with Big Show or something?
    It was Sheamus and I still don't buy that. How easy would it be for WWE to spread fake plans, knowing full well what they had in mind?

16. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Where's this angle with Dakota Kai and Shayna Bazsler going?

18. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Thread Information