Page 59 of 236 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast

Thread: KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Off the top of my head TNA botched up Christopher Daniels, James Storm, Bram, Matt Morgan, Magnus (a bit), Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin and Daffney.

WWE ones I guess would be Brian Kendrick, The Ascension, Bray Wyatt, Neville, Finn Balor, Christian, MVP.

Like you said there's probably more but those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.
    Brian Kendrick was never going to be anything. Hence nothing to f up. There are a double dozen more guys that are more talented.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    What's the biggest moment in wrestling history?

You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    What's the biggest moment in wrestling history?
    That depends on what you mean.

If it's the most influential moment, it's Hogan pinning Sheik and igniting modern wrestling.

If it's the biggest match, it's Hogan vs. Andre.

If it's the moment that would change wrestling forever, it's Vince taking over from his dad.

4. Likes BestSportsEntertainer, mrluck_07 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    So Big Cass is now going to wrestle in the indies s "Big Cazz". It took me a few minutes, but I came to the conclusion that the new name is trash. Thoughts?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmare View Post
    Brian Kendrick was never going to be anything. Hence nothing to f up. There are a double dozen more guys that are more talented.
    I feel he would have been a solid midcarder. Sure he probably wouldn't have been world champion but he definitely could have been a staple in the midcard

Check Out The Optional Sidequest Podcast. (Please)

7. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Been catching up with Impact and really digging the LAX story. But surely it would have made sense for King to be with the young guys and Konnan be with Homicide and Hernandez or am I missing something

Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by #MrScissorsKick View Post
    So Big Cass is now going to wrestle in the indies s "Big Cazz". It took me a few minutes, but I came to the conclusion that the new name is trash. Thoughts?
    As soon as I saw the two z's I knew it was bad.

I feel he would have been a solid midcarder. Sure he probably wouldn't have been world champion but he definitely could have been a staple in the midcard
    The Brian Kendrick pairing with Big Zeke had some potential but it wasn't the longest term. THe problem with that kind of a gimmick/character is it could get weak in a hurry, which he kind of did.

Been catching up with Impact and really digging the LAX story. But surely it would have made sense for King to be with the young guys and Konnan be with Homicide and Hernandez or am I missing something
    *checks the Midnight Express story from 1988 that is being copied and remembers that Heyman and Cornette are about the same age*

Yeah kind of, but that's probably a step more complicated than it needs to be.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post

*checks the Midnight Express story from 1988 that is being copied and remembers that Heyman and Cornette are about the same age*

Yeah kind of, but that's probably a step more complicated than it needs to be.
    Googled the Midnight Express thing. Wrestling truly is cyclical haha.

Supposedly WWE are interested in Pentagon Jr and Fenix. What are your thoughts. Personally it sounds like they just want them so they can have them. Their track record with Lucha talent is sketchy at best

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Probably the latter but egads Pentagon with WWE coaching sounds.....actually I'm not sure how it sounds. I could see Fenix being a much bigger star down there.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    WWE would screw up Pentagon so badly it hurts to think about. Fenix is only 27 and has a style WWE would be a fan of if they toned him down. I could see him being their next failed attempt to replace Rey.

I've been thinking about this a bit lately and had a talk with Matrix about it, but do you see WWE keeping the title on Styles to promote the upcoming 2K game? Don't get me wrong, Styles has been a good champ, but if WWE insists on making a Brooklyn crowd sit through Lesnar/Reigns part 35, don't they need to put the title on a internet darling like Joe to placate them?

Thread Information