McNuggies: A Vidotic Adventure

Click for Spoiler:
"I'll see you tomorrow," Michael says to Ben and Peter as they all go to their cars after a long day of taping and editing YouTube videos for their channel. Once they leave Mikey gets into his car and drives home where his flatmates are watching television. He waves at them but turns down their offer of a drink and goes straight to bed. It doesn't take him long after he crawls into bed to fall into a deep sleep. After what seems like ony fifteen minutes he opens his eyes expecting to see his bedroom but instead sees green treetops as well as Ben and Peter on either side.

"What is going on guys," Mikey shouts out as he staggers to his feet while Ben and Peter do the same.

"I was about to ask you the same thing Mikey," Ben said as he came up on one side.

"Why the fuck am I only three feet tall," a voice says from around their knees.

"Peter is that you," Mikey asks as he looks down at the three feet tall Peter.

"What the fuck happened to you Peter," Ben asks with a smirk on his face.

"How the fuck should I know Ben," Peter says in exhasperation. "I don't even know where we are."

Once they all get up and brush themselves off Mikey notices a door through the trees on the other side of a large clearing. After only getting about fifty meters in forty-five minutes Ben sighs in exasperation and picks Peter up and puts him on his shoulders. Not having to walk slowly so Tiny Peter can keep up Ben and Mikey make it to the door in under fifteen minutes. As Mikey reaches for the door they hear what sounds like a lightning bolt hit the ground and a voice that sounds like it could be from any number of European countries starts talking.

"Hello, this is Rules Boss," the man says behind them. "Can I help you with anything today?"

The Vidiots turn around in surprise and see a nondescript man of unkown origin wearing a puple Pope Hat with the letters R.B. standing next to a pink seal with a guitar and pair of sunglasses.

"Billy is that you," Tiny Peter asks as he stares the seal in the face.

"Yeah it's me," Billy says with a beautiful southern accent. "I probably could have been a bit better Walrus."

"Hello, this is Rules Boss," the man says after a few minutes of silence.

"Hello Rules Boss," Ben says with a tired look on his face. "Do you have any idea where we are andâ?¦?"

"Hello, Yes I know where you are," Rules Boss interrupts as Ben scowl at him. "You're in an arena where your worst nightmares have come to life."

"Excuse me Rules Boss," Mikey said with fear in his voice. "You can't possibly mean Shit Gamesâ?¦"

"Worst Games Ever," Rules Boss quickly interrupts before Mikey l can finish what he was going to say. "That is indeed what I mean Michael. Anymore than that you'll have to learn on your own. Take Billy Ray Sealrus with you, he will prove invaluable."

Without another word Rules Boss turns around and disappears leaving Michael, Ben and Tiny Peter alone next to a strange door with Billy Ray Sealrus looking up at Ben.

"Billy why are you a seal and what the fuck is going on here", Peter asks in anger as everyone ignores him due to his diminutive stature.

"I don't know man", Billy said with a shake of his flippers. "I was hanging out with Miley Walrus on moment and the next thing I know I'm here looking like a pink seal. I do know you have to go through that door though."

He points to the door with his flipper and Ben opens it so all four adventurers walk through it and towards the mystery that awaits them on the other side. After a brief moment of disorientation they find themsleves in a horribly rendered version of 'The Tweenies' house.

The link is for people who want to stay updated on the story and the spoiler is for people who just want to see what I have now.