Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: WWE SummerSlam 2018: He's going to FINALLY Win Right?!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Raw should open tomorrow with footage of Roman driving into the arena only to be met by a fuming Strowman. He flips the car and drags Roman's broken body to the ring for a cash-in.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JHOLCOMB22 View Post
    So now we are a monday night raw Rollins/Ambrose victory over the b team away from the shield having all the belts!!!!!
    That’s gonna happen, isn’t it?

Senior Member Jeff Deliverer of Mail's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Valjean View Post
    Raw should open tomorrow with footage of Roman driving into the arena only to be met by a fuming Strowman. He flips the car and drags Roman's broken body to the ring for a cash-in.
    They might as well amp it up, Roman lands at the airport in a passenger plane. Braun flips the airplane.
    Frank: Ludwig?!
    Goon: Drebin!
    Frank: Yeah, I'm Drebin!
    Goon: I have a message for ya from Vincent Ludwig!
    Goon: Take that, you lousy cop!
    Frank: I'm sorry! I can't hear ya! Don't fire the gun while you're talking!

You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Summerslam 2018
    Date: August 19, 2018
    Commentators: Michael Cole, Corey Graves, Byron Saxton, Tom Phillips, Jonathan Coachman

It’s the second biggest show of the year (I think) and that means we’re in for a stacked card. The big matches include Roman Reigns challenging Brock Lesnar for the Universal Title, AJ Styles defending the WWE Championship against Samoa Joe and, in the match that I think should close the show, Daniel Bryan vs. the Miz. Tonight has some promise so let’s get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review.

They've Been Watching Their NXT

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    So the one WWE PPV I miss this year happens to be the best one in, well, forever?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    So the one WWE PPV I miss this year happens to be the best one in, well, forever?
    Since Rumble.

7. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Two things.

Summerslam really wasn't that good. It was good yes, but not something special. And really, this being the best PPV since the Royal Rumble.. C'mon, that wasn't a difficult task to accomplish. PPVs suck this year.

Also.. so they used Strowman in order to get the fans hyped for the match and at least not boo the hell out of it and then they leave the fans with Roman walking out as the champion. If that isn't worle class trolling, I don't know what to call it.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by DNA 2.0 View Post
    Two things.

Summerslam really wasn't that good. It was good yes, but not something special. And really, this being the best PPV since the Royal Rumble.. C'mon, that wasn't a difficult task to accomplish. PPVs suck this year.
    PPV's suck every year. There is rarely a stretch of time (since monthly PPV's became a thing) that has had 3 (or even 2) great PPV's in a row. Some years, the PPV's were downright difficult to sit through. The last few years have been no different. This may have been the best 4/4+ hour PPV we have seen in a while. Probably better than the Rumble imo.

Also.. so they used Strowman in order to get the fans hyped for the match and at least not boo the hell out of it and then they leave the fans with Roman walking out as the champion. If that isn't worle class trolling, I don't know what to call it.
    Smart. You call it smart. You literally gave the reason why in your post. Strowman was there to give the fans a reason to care about this match, because WWE isn't ignorant enough (although they do a good job of seeming so) to actually believe that the New York crowd was going to do anything but boo or sit on their hands throughout the whole thing. Adding Strowman made people give a shit. It kept their interest.

Also, does anybody really want to see another 6 months of Roman chasing the unbeatable monster until he gets his 182nd crowning achievement at Mania 35? I'm actually extremely happy Braun didn't cash in. At least now Roman gets his run and when Strowman does become champ, we won't have to sit through Reigns as the valiant underdog for another year straight or so.

10. Likes Yaz, BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Two things.

I don't have that gif right now but imagine that one in which Vince says that we listen audience. Something like that.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by OYDK View Post
    Smart. You call it smart. You literally gave the reason why in your post. Strowman was there to give the fans a reason to care about this match, because WWE isn't ignorant enough (although they do a good job of seeming so) to actually believe that the New York crowd was going to do anything but boo or sit on their hands throughout the whole thing. Adding Strowman made people give a shit. It kept their interest.

Also, does anybody really want to see another 6 months of Roman chasing the unbeatable monster until he gets his 182nd crowning achievement at Mania 35? I'm actually extremely happy Braun didn't cash in. At least now Roman gets his run and when Strowman does become champ, we won't have to sit through Reigns as the valiant underdog for another year straight or so.
    I'm really really afraid of Braun losing the cash-in. I don't know why. But yeah. Big big fear.

13. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Thread Information