Thread: Keep Strowman vs Reigns for Wrestlemania!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Keep Strowman vs Reigns for Wrestlemania!

The title says it all. I now see an opportunity in this whole Shield vs Braun scenario. Something more than just something to spike up ratings. And that is to keep the whole angle running until Wrestlemania. And it's a pretty simple angle to book: on one side you have the heels that run the show, the Shield and on the other side, they guy that wants to take them down, Braun Strowman.

Here's a potential booking for those interested:

Click for Spoiler:
    • Braun Strowman vs The Shield, 3-on-1 Hell In A Cell match at HIAC. After a vicious war, Shield beat Strowman.
    • Strowman says that he won't back away and that he won't get help. He will deal with the Shield alone and he will become Universal Champion. In the meantime, the Shield also pick up bussiness with Bray Wyatt and Finn Balor.
    • Super Showdown: Roman Reigns vs The Demon King , Braun vs Rollins & Ambrose. Bray interferes and helps Braun win. The Roman vs The Demon King match ends with Roman as the victor after Ambrose's help. The Shield start beating up the Demon King. Strowman storms the ring for a cash-in, he's one again outnumbered. This brings out Bray, who even the odds. However Rollins and Ambrose have once again saved Roman.
    • In the following weeks, we build the team of Braun, Finn and Bray. They're labeled as a group of monsters. Tensions start to rise between the two groups, since everybody wants the Universal Championship. Roman reminds his brothers that they're there to protect him.
    • Survivor Series: Shield vs Braun, Wyatt and The Demon King. The good guys win. After the match, Braun challenges Roman. Wyatt and Finn even the odds against Rollins and Ambrose. However the Wyatt Family appears and they take out Strowman. Braun has failed to cash-in and Roman is still the Universal Champion.
    • The next night Ambrose turns on his brothers.
    • It's simple. They Wyatts were jealous that Braun achieved more success than them and Ambrose was tired of being in the sidelines, while Rollins and Roman were champions.
    • At TLC, it's Ambrose vs Roman for the Uni Championship, Balor vs Rollins for the IC Championship and Braun vs The Wyatts. Braun beats the Wyatts, Balor beats Rollins in a ladder match and Roman beats Ambrose in a TLC match.
    • The whole tension with the Shield builds up and at the Royal Rumble we get a Shield Triple Threat match for the Universal Championship. In the meantime, The Wyatts are turning the entire locker room against Braun. Braun finds an ally in Finn.
    • Royal Rumble: Braun wins the Rumble. Roman retains against his brothers.
    • After the Rumble, Rollins tries to get back in the same page as Ambrose. Ambrose accepts the truce.
    • This whole deal leads to Reigns retaining at the Elimination Chamber and facing Braun at Wrestlemania, while Ambrose goes full heel against Rollins and they face off at Wrestlemania. Add in there Balor Club vs Wyatt Family for the IC Championship.

You get the idea. I think there's plenty to be done here and could create a great storyline that can last until Wrestlemania where Braun finally gets his crowning moment.

2. Likes mrluck_07 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Fat chance reigns and the shield are being booked as heels. Plus at super showdown the shield are going 3v3 against someone

4. Likes mrluck_07 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I can't see this mini feud lasting that long. But hey, that's just me

6. Likes mrluck_07 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by #MrScissorsKick
    I can't see this mini feud lasting that long. But hey, that's just me
    Knowing WWE it'll be probably be over by Survivor Series.
    If you ever attended a WWE live event (house shows and PPVs) which wrestler(s) did you buy a ticket to see? https://forms.gle/d5uh8iifDbfDBdDd8

8. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I just wanted too much, didn't I?

Not only this won't last, but they seemingly pair the badass that beats everyone with freaking Ziggler and McIntyre, seemingly turning him heel or at least, completely devalueating him.

10. Likes mrluck_07, BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Thread Information