Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Yaz Has Never Had an Original Idea and Has Bad Opinions on Things

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Which pairing has more of a connection? Killjoy and yourself or Matt Tastic and Mikey Stormrage?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by FalKon View Post
    Which pairing has more of a connection? Killjoy and yourself or Matt Tastic and Mikey Stormrage?
    Killjoy and I didn't really become friends until midway through the Live Mas run so I want to say Tastic and Stormrage but I think both of us will admit that the characters are just super heightened and absurd versions of our real life selves so it is hard to say. All the semi homoerotic stuff the characters did was just us living out hidden fantasy.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    How do you feel about Callie Clarks rise in WZCW since the shackles were broken when Jam did was he usually did and fucked off?

4. Likes Jam liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaz View Post
    Killjoy and I didn't really become friends until midway through the Live Mas run so I want to say Tastic and Stormrage but I think both of us will admit that the characters are just super heightened and absurd versions of our real life selves so it is hard to say. All the semi homoerotic stuff the characters did was just us living out hidden fantasy.
    Those were meant to be hidden? Fuck.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    How do you feel about Callie Clarks rise in WZCW since the shackles were broken when Jam did was he usually did and fucked off?
    Ditch the zero and become the hero.

7. Likes Jam liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    What do you think of Braun Strowman's debut single?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBwi0Qydal4

I give up trying to get the damn video tags to work. Worked in another thread but not this one.
    Last edited by Echelon; 02-21-2018 at 03:21 AM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Will you be my first mate when Sea of Thieves drops?

Space Invaders Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Mario Bloons Shooting Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Ditch the zero and become the hero.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9yaam0p_BA

Besides Kofi Kingston and ol' Richard dude, who else are you a big fan of in wrestling?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Echelon View Post
    What do you think of Braun Strowman's debut single?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBwi0Qydal4

I give up trying to get the damn video tags to work. Worked in another thread but not this one.
    That was worth the two minutes. I enjoy how Braun is a big ol monster but he has layers and isn't just the throwback giant monster from yesteryear.

Quote Originally Posted by Ty Burna View Post
    Will you be my first mate when Sea of Thieves drops?
    I should be getting it at launch, so unless something comes up and prevents me from jumping in right away I'm down.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9yaam0p_BA

Besides Kofi Kingston and ol' Richard dude, who else are you a big fan of in wrestling?
    WWE main roster wise New Day, Shinsuke, Braun, Joe, Jack Gallagher, Slater, Bayley, Alexa, Rusev, Styles, Sami, and Ruby Riott are my can't miss. There are others I enjoy, but I will go out of my way to watch almost anything those names are in.

NXT I'm currently a big fan of Lars Sullivan, No Way Jose, Sanity (especially Dain), AOP, Gargano, Kairi Sane, and Oney Lorcan. Pete Dunne kinda of counts too. Hope to add Ricochet to this soon. Also wish Dakota Kai got more screen time.

Outside of WWE, Jervis Cottonbelly will always be a favorite of mine. Joey Ryan is great. Chuck Taylor I tend to enjoy. I also do my best to watch anything that Naito is in New Japan wise.

I tend to like comedy, and big ol hoss fights when it comes to wrestling.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Yeah its my favorite mode. Ultimate Team can suck a crusty penis. I usually have two going at once. I always have one with Indy since they are my favorite team. I also pick a shitty team each year to try to build up. If I hate myself enough, I will pick Cleveland and try to win there, but the last few years I have done the Rams when they were in St. Louis, Chicago, Oakland before they got good, and the Giants this year
    Yeah fuck Ultimate Team nothing about it seems fun. I've gotten into doing franchise mode with K Web this year and it's been fun outside of the fact i can't beat him in games. In those I've done Arizona (looking back I have no clue why but I made a super team out of them and traded for Goff right away), Raiders, Jags and Rams (but it was a fantasy draft). I also have one going on my own with Denver, Indy, Dallas and Minnesota. I usually like having a few team's in the same franchise and seeing how long until I can make them into super team's and get them each a championship.

Thread Information