Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Yaz Has Never Had an Original Idea and Has Bad Opinions on Things

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
    Yeah fuck Ultimate Team nothing about it seems fun. I've gotten into doing franchise mode with K Web this year and it's been fun outside of the fact i can't beat him in games. In those I've done Arizona (looking back I have no clue why but I made a super team out of them and traded for Goff right away), Raiders, Jags and Rams (but it was a fantasy draft). I also have one going on my own with Denver, Indy, Dallas and Minnesota. I usually like having a few team's in the same franchise and seeing how long until I can make them into super team's and get them each a championship.
    One time a couple years back, I had just gone through a breakup and I was still living with my parents and we moved so I basically lost contact with everyone I knew. I started a franchise where I was owner of all the teams. It turned out to be kind of fun because I had so much free time to mess with the rosters and stuff. I tried my best not to do anything that would never happen IRL, like trading Rodgers to Cleveland for a 7th round pick or making the Pats release Brady. I managed to make the league a lot more even after about four seasons. Doubt I would ever do it again though.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaz View Post
    One time a couple years back, I had just gone through a breakup and I was still living with my parents and we moved so I basically lost contact with everyone I knew. I started a franchise where I was owner of all the teams. It turned out to be kind of fun because I had so much free time to mess with the rosters and stuff. I tried my best not to do anything that would never happen IRL, like trading Rodgers to Cleveland for a 7th round pick or making the Pats release Brady. I managed to make the league a lot more even after about four seasons. Doubt I would ever do it again though.
    Yeah that'd take a lot of time, I wouldn't have the energy for that even if I had the time. I wish you were a PS4 player, having a franchise with you would be fun.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    If not Reigns or Strowman then who should face Brock in his last Mania match possibly???
    The Day Wrestling Got Too Real

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    *Sam enters, wearing a mask crudely constructed from Yaz's skin*

Seth Rollins.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Good choice Yaz. You can always count on Yaz to have a good solid answer/opinions.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I’m with Sam on this actually. His face run hasn’t really had that great face moment, he is hot right now, and his feud with Lesnar the first time around was more of a vehicle to set up the endless Brock/Undertaker matches. Seth needs a non Triple H moment to break back to the top as a face and slaying a beast should do that.

7. Likes Uncle Sam liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Not a bad answer at all. For me personally just for fantasy booking purposes and cause I really want to see the match happen is Brock vs Finn. I imagine it would be just as great as AJ/Brock back from SS just as so long as they let them go at it. But nonetheless we might not get that.

Also favorite childhood cartoon?(Excludes anime)

Senior Member Jeff Deliverer of Mail's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    If you had to choose "Best Canadian Wrestler of all time" and you picked Chris Jericho because that's the right answer and this question really turned into an answer?

10. Likes Yaz liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    How do you like your steak done?

12. Likes Yaz liked this post
    SCF Fantasy draft Mod 'Ravishing' Ned Flanders's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    What do you think of the new like post option we have now in place of rep?

14. Likes Yaz liked this post

Thread Information