Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Yaz Has Never Had an Original Idea and Has Bad Opinions on Things

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    After seeing his combine numbers I've determined I want Barkley in Indy. Sure they need defense but they also need a run game to help protect Luck and lessen his workload and Barkley looks like a superstar waiting to happen.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Drafting a running back at #3 is stupid for many reasons, but when was the last time the team that won the Super Bowl did so with a star running back? Also, when was the last time a guy who put up monster Combine numbers was actually worth a damn? Also also, when was the last time you saw a star running back behind an offensive line as shit as ours.

We need to either draft Chubb, or trade down and acquire more picks because this team is hot garbage and there is like a 50/50 chance Luck has his arm amputated and replaced with a mini trebuchet or something while in Holland for treatment. If Luck can't go, then just fucking blow it up and tank for the next ten years like Cleveland, because this team is literally Cleveland without Luck.

Space Invaders Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Mario Bloons Shooting Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Hey just saw your sig. Are you into llamas or something?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spidercanrana View Post
    Hey just saw your sig. Are you into llamas or something?
    You know I don't even know why I did this. I just thought it would be funny to have a handsome young man in my sig.

Back on Battlefield 3 for the Xbox 360, Pancake and I paid to run our own custom server. He wanted a banner for the server loading screen to spice it up and make the server stand out. I still don't know what compelled me to do it, but I put his picture and his phone number on the banner and wrote "For a good BJ call XXX-XXXX"

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaz View Post
    Drafting a running back at #3 is stupid for many reasons, but when was the last time the team that won the Super Bowl did so with a star running back? Also, when was the last time a guy who put up monster Combine numbers was actually worth a damn? Also also, when was the last time you saw a star running back behind an offensive line as shit as ours.

We need to either draft Chubb, or trade down and acquire more picks because this team is hot garbage and there is like a 50/50 chance Luck has his arm amputated and replaced with a mini trebuchet or something while in Holland for treatment. If Luck can't go, then just fucking blow it up and tank for the next ten years like Cleveland, because this team is literally Cleveland without Luck.
    I see your point. I keep seeing people say trade Luck to Cleveland for the 1st overall pick and at least a 2nd of that and honestly I can't say I hate the idea. If by some chance Cleveland was dumb enough to give up the 1st and 4th picks for an injured Luck AND a 2nd rounder, I'd happily take that deal knowing they could draft a QB, Chubb and Barkley. But I don't think even Cleveland would trade for him right now.

I don't see them trading down unless Barkley goes top 2 and they end up not wanting Chubb.

Thread Information