Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Yaz Has Never Had an Original Idea and Has Bad Opinions on Things

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Yaz Has Never Had an Original Idea and Has Bad Opinions on Things

I hear this is what people from Kentucky do. I get bored often, ask me stuff. I'll provide my likely bad and uninformed opinion on it.

You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Why are you stealing my idea of stealing Lariat's Ask Lariat Questions Thread?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Because I'm a sheep.

SCF Fantasy draft Mod 'Ravishing' Ned Flanders's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Who let the dogs out?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Well since the Baja Men had like 40 members, it is hard to pin down.

6. Likes 'Ravishing' Ned Flanders liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Where do you think Paul George ends up?

And what do you do with your Pacers? Sell everyone minus Oladipo and Turner?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalifa View Post
    Where do you think Paul George ends up?

And what do you do with your Pacers? Sell everyone minus Oladipo and Turner?
    I think he ends up in LA, with the Lakers, but I'm not sold on that. He may stay in OKC since Russ goes to bat for him a lot. The issue with PG is that for years he was our guy, he was the leader, but he can't handle that role. His actions and performance in the clutch prove it. Then he showed his true colors by telling management he wanted to stay in Indy, then like 48 hours telling them he was leaving for LA when his contract was up. He isn't a good teammate and while he did lead us to back to back ECF and pushed the Heatles to the limit both times, I don't think he is a true #1 for any contending team.

I think the Pacers should stay the course. Olapido has been a huge surprise and is a contender for most improved and Turner is growing into a damn fine player. Sabonis has proven to be a decent starter when Turner was hurt, but definitely a guy who can give you numbers off the bench. Thad Young is also a solid player who may not be a starter on a top tier team, but fits in with us nicely. Lance is also Lance, it seems like Indianapolis is the only place where he can reign in his weird shit enough to produce. Those guys are all solid and I think we keep them for a while. TJ Leaf has been iffy, wasn't a huge fan of him being our pick, but he could improve. I think we stick with our core and are content with being a mid tier team in the East for a couple years. The only guy I think we truly overpay is Al Jefferon, he isn't as effective as he was in his younger days and is a dying breed of big man, but he does provide that veteran presence and can mentor the guys like Turner and Leaf. Collison is a serviceable point guard, maybe a bit underrated, but he isn't going to lead the team to glory. I think if in the next two or three years we can find a game changing point guard and keep the guys we have on they upward trend we might be able to contend, but for now I think a 5 seed is far better than anyone expected this year.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Are you a connected franchise player on Madden? If so, favorite team's to use for it? At least in this year's game, changes year to year for me.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    If you were to ask Milenko a question what would it be?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
    Are you a connected franchise player on Madden? If so, favorite team's to use for it? At least in this year's game, changes year to year for me.
    Yeah its my favorite mode. Ultimate Team can suck a crusty penis. I usually have two going at once. I always have one with Indy since they are my favorite team. I also pick a shitty team each year to try to build up. If I hate myself enough, I will pick Cleveland and try to win there, but the last few years I have done the Rams when they were in St. Louis, Chicago, Oakland before they got good, and the Giants this year

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    If you were to ask Milenko a question what would it be?
    That might be the best question of all.

Thread Information