Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Choose Your Own Adventure - Vince McMahon

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    It has to be A of course.
    The Day Wrestling Got Too Real

2. Likes EnviousDominous liked this post
    Triple H holds the brain matter of Katie Vick, having used her actual corpse to make his re-enactment of Kane's misdeeds very clear to the shocked and captivated RAW audience.

Bolts of lightning strike the middle of the set, and a ball of energy appears. The ball dissipates and a kneeling Vince McMahon appears, who is nude except for the shark mask.

Triple H takes off the Kane mask, and stares in awe at what just happened in front of him before saying "Who the Hell are you?"

Vince stands up and turns to Triple H. Vince grabs Triple H by the shoulders and starts shaking him.

"A magic Japanese speaking shark man sent me from the year 2018 to get away from Linsday Lohan! I dropped President Donald Trump down a trapdoor too!" Vince shouted maniacally.

Kane enters the scene in full costume and says "DAMMIT! SOME NEWBIE WANTS TO UPSTAGE US HUNTER!"

Kane grabs Vince by the neck and chokeslams him onto Katie Vick's remains.

Vince wretches and says "I'VE GOT KATIE'S BRAINS ON ME! I WISH THAT SHE WAS NEVER DEAD!"

The shark mask glows and Vince is thrown from the casket by a bolt of energy, and Katie's remains liquefy and return to her. Katie stands up in the casket wearing her cheerleader outfit.

"Where the Hell am I? The last thing I remember, that stupid dorkus Glenn was driving me home." Katie said.

Kane removes his mask, with a look of awe and says "Hi, Katie. How are you doing?"

Katie hops from the casket, does a cheerleader pose, and says "Well, for starters, I just spent a bunch of years in Hell."

Triple H responds with an excited tone "What's Hell like!?" and all three men stare in awe.

Katie responds "Well, there's lots of naked dudes like this guy." she said pointing to Vince before continuing with "But, it's really not so bad. I was the head coordinator of Satan's cheerleading squad."

Kane asks "You've met Satan!?" to which Vince asks "What's he like?"

Katie sighs and says "His real name is Nimrod, and he's a real nimrod."

Vince, Kane, and Triple H all nod with looks of fascination. The crowd stares in stunned silence at what has just transpired.

Several men in white uniforms storm into the scene and put a robe on Vince, accompanied by Kevin Dunn.

Kevin says "So! You wanted to crash my show!? Let's see who this sexy interloper really is!"

Kevin grabs the shark mask, and is immediately struck dead by electric shock causing Vince to respond with "Hey Kev, it's me... uh oh."

The men whisk Vince away to a waiting ambulance and take him to the insanity wing of the Nashville State Hospital.

Vince is brought into the processing room, where a nurse with the nametag of "Slobberknockers" busily attempts to register him.

"Please take off the mask Sir." Nurse Slobberknockers said.

Vince is let go by the orderlies and takes off his mask.

"Vince McMahon!?" The nurse exclaims.

"I'm future Vince McMahon. I came to the past to escape sharks." Vince said.

"Well Sir, you're clearly bat-shit insane. But we have a small problem. Someone has already paid your bail." Nurse Slobberknockers said.

Vince and the orderlies show looks of confusion and Vince shouts "WHAT!? WHAT!? WHAT!? YOU CAN BE BAILED OUT OF THE CRAZYHOUSE!?"

Nurse Slobberknockers shrugs her shoulders and says "Some people can, and one of them did."

"Who was this mystery person! You must tell me!" Vince shouted.

Nurse Slobberknockers says "That person was...

A. Arn Anderson

B. Archibald Peck

C. Chris Champion

D. Alex Shelley
    Quote Originally Posted by Spidercanrana View Post
    If the internet has taught me anything, it's that a show is either touched by God's mighty pen or Satan's diseased penis.

Thread Information