Thread: John Cena's New Look

John Cena's New Look

We haven't seen since John Cena squashed him at WrestleMania. Cena is firmly in the role of a part timer or special attraction and since he's been gone, Cena has undergone a pretty noticeable physical transformation as seen in this pic at wrestlingrumors.net. https://wrestlingrumors.net/tommyhal...ifferent-look/

This is actually the second such pic I've seen of Cena looking significantly different. This one was maybe 4 to 6 weeks ago via wrestlinginc.com in which Cena was in China, I don't exactly remember what, and the story had a pic with it showing that Cena has either dramatically altered his workout, diet or both as he was listed at being 235 lbs., down from 255 lbs.. This pic is more recent the lighting offers a better look at how vascular and lean Cena has become. To compare Cena with what he was circa WrestleMania, he's got to be a good 25 to 30 lbs. lighter.

Exactly why he's changed up his workout, diet or both, is anybody's guess. It could be for some sort of film role and, while unlikely, I suppose that it could also be that he just wanted to try something different. He's shredded, no doubt about that and you know the next logical question. It's probably crossed everyone's mind, even if they dismissed it immediately after seeing the pic. Could this be a sign of a Cena heel turn when he returns to WWE? You know, different look, different physique, different personality. After all, Cena got bitched by Taker at WrestleMania in less than 3 minutes so maybe the new look is a sign of things to come?
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

2. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'm not a fan of this transition. But, LOL, my opinion is just that - an opinion.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    His body looks like a collection of polygons from the PlayStation 1 era of gaming...I kind of like it.

"We are not entitled to our opinions. We are entitled to our informed opinions." - Harlan Ellison (1934 - 2018)

5. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Whoever wrote that article is just being absolutely ridiculous. to avoid the Infraction.

More seriously, I think it is more just case of perspective of camera. I suspect if you had Cena in similar poses, he'd probably look a little leaner now, but it would not be that much different.

7. Likes jmt225, BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Thread Information