Rhea, Bianca, Mandy, Tiffany, and Raquel featuring Scarlett

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    #RicSolarFlair you're kb
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    RHEA'S ON NXT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #RSF'S WATCHING NXT TOMORROW!

2. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Lol Michigan. Just lol. You had your one chance to beat Ohio State, and you failed miserably.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    As bad as Notre Dame played in the first half, we may be joining Michigan on the way out of the playoff. Completely uninspired first half.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    As bad as Notre Dame played in the first half, we may be joining Michigan on the way out of the playoff. Completely uninspired first half.
    You're good Sly. My Wolverines got out manned, out played the entire game today vs Ohio State. My only hope going forward is my Oklahoma Sooners. Give the Sooners a slightly decent defense, and they'd be National Champions every year.

#RicSolarFlair you're kb
    Reasons to watch Raw
    2 - Rhea in shorts

6. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post
    Gazzoline Deluxe Champion! Mutant Snowmen Champion! Monstor buster Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Ye of little faith. Still got the W. Sure we didn't cover, but a W is a W (unless you picked ND to cover and were giving 10.5 points like me).

Playoffs here we come. WE WANT BAMA (ok not really but we'll end up being the 4 seed and play Bama in round 1 so won't have a choice in the matter).
    IYO SKY, Shotzi, Bayley, Gigi Dolan, Alba Fyre, Asuka, Kayla Braxton.

Quote Originally Posted by #RicSolarFlair View Post
    It's good having trooper back.
    Reasons to watch Raw
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Still Here. LD regular.

8. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    People are going crazy over Harbaugh and his 1947 offense. They put up 39 points. The world-beater defense gave up 62. This was on the defense, not the offense.

10. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    And LSU had zero reasons to lose to Texas A&M, let alone in 7 OT's.

#RicSolarFlair you're kb
    Reasons to watch Raw
    2 - Rhea in shorts

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by #MrScissorsKick View Post
    You're good Sly. My Wolverines got out manned, out played the entire game today vs Ohio State. My only hope going forward is my Oklahoma Sooners. Give the Sooners a slightly decent defense, and they'd be National Champions every year.
    Yeah, Michigan is done. I always thought they were a little overrated, but I did not expect them to get blown out yesterday.
    Ye of little faith. Still got the W. Sure we didn't cover, but a W is a W (unless you picked ND to cover and were giving 10.5 points like me).
    It was our defensive strategy to start which killed us. We played so incredibly soft in the first half. Once we started competing against their WRs, we dominated them. In fact, it was only at the end when we played soft coverage again they scored at the end of the game. Hopefully we learned something.

Playoffs here we come. WE WANT BAMA (ok not really but we'll end up being the 4 seed and play Bama in round 1 so won't have a choice in the matter).
    There is no way we should be any lower than 3. We're undefeated and have beaten numerous teams ranked in the Top 25 at some point this season (Michigan, Stanford, Virginia Tech, Pitt, Northwestern, Syracuse). If we get jumped by a one loss team, it will be absurd.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I have faith the committee will do the right thing. Just that it would be absurd.

Oh, also, I don't think anyone wants Bama this yera. I have LONG been the person railing against how the media claims the SEC is better than it really is, but even I don't think anyone can touch Bama this year.

13. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Nick Dudley View Post
    People are going crazy over Harbaugh and his 1947 offense. They put up 39 points. The world-beater defense gave up 62. This was on the defense, not the offense.
    The thing is, these things happen sometime. Sometimes, especially in a rivalry game, a good team lays an egg. It happens.

And to everyone who wants to get rid of Harbaugh, I just want to remind them Michigan was two games (and probably, really, just Ohio State) away from the playoff. Anyone think they'd be this close when Brady Hoke got fired? Michigan fans need to be patient and realistic. And I say that as a guy who pushed back against Notre Dame fans who wanted Brian Kelly fired two years ago.

Gazzoline Deluxe Champion! Mutant Snowmen Champion! Monstor buster Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    There is no way we should be any lower than 3. We're undefeated and have beaten numerous teams ranked in the Top 25 at some point this season (Michigan, Stanford, Virginia Tech, Pitt, Northwestern, Syracuse). If we get jumped by a one loss team, it will be absurd.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I have faith the committee will do the right thing. Just that it would be absurd.
    It is absurd if a 1-loss team jumps us. But there are scenarios where it will happen.

1. If Georgia beats Bama, I wouldn't be surprised if Bama goes to 3 and Georgia goes to 1. I have a feeling Bama is in regardless of next week. If we're lucky in that scenario, Georgia goes to 2 and Bama to 4 (they won't have the 2 of them play in the Semifinals). MAYBE Bama falls to 4 and Georgia only goes to 2, but everyone loves the SEC so they'll get the #1 Seed.

2. If Georgia loses, then I could see OU move up with a dominant win. If they dominate the only team to beat them this season (a ranked Texas Team) then they may make a big move.

OSU shouldn't be in the game at all. Losing to Purdue should be a deal-breaker, and I don't know if the CFP Committee wants Urban Meyer and his scandal anywhere near the playoff this year.

Of course we all know the 4 teams in this playoff should be Bama, Clemson, ND, and UCF. But UCF doesn't get a chance because they don't pay people enough money.

Oh, also, I don't think anyone wants Bama this yera. I have LONG been the person railing against how the media claims the SEC is better than it really is, but even I don't think anyone can touch Bama this year.
    Obviously I'd gladly leave that rematch for the National Championship game. Since I expect that matchup first, I'd rather get pumped up about it then get all depressed. Not to mention I want to avenge the BCS game from January 2013.

On another note, I would love to see any of those teams play the Semi-final up north. Put these SEC teams in the cold lets see how they deal when they don't have perfect weather.
    IYO SKY, Shotzi, Bayley, Gigi Dolan, Alba Fyre, Asuka, Kayla Braxton.

Quote Originally Posted by #RicSolarFlair View Post
    It's good having trooper back.
    Reasons to watch Raw
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Still Here. LD regular.

Thread Information