Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA & NFL Football 2018-2019 Thread

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    LOL. I turned it off. I'm not even mad.

2. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Trevor Lawrence is RIDICULOUS, and goodness it hurts to see Justyn Ross (another true freshman and the #1 recruit in Alabama) burn us

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by #MrScissorsKick View Post
    LOL. I turned it off. I'm not even mad.
    I'm still holding out hope (...at least a little), but I can't blame you lol. This is easily the worst game Alabama's had under Saban.

5. Likes #AbsoluteUnit liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    I'm still holding out hope (...at least a little), but I can't blame you lol. This is easily the worst game Alabama's had under Saban.
    2009 Sugar Bowl is worse.

7. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Well it's finally over. Give Clemson credit. They're the better team and dominated us tonight. We have a lot to prove next season. Roll Tide

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Nothing to regret or doubt. Hold your head up high kid. Win some, lose some.

10. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    As someone who is so sick and tired of the media love for Alabama and the SEC, I was so happy to see Alabama get crushed last night.

As someone whose team also got destroyed by Clemson in the playoff, I was so happy to see Alabama get crushed last night.

As someone whose team got destroyed by Clemson in the playoff, I hated to see Clemson win last night.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    A few thoughts on the game a day later:

Even with last night's blowout loss, Alabama still had a great season. They were 14-1 and won the SEC and Orange Bowl, and Tua was the Heisman runner up. With that said, a few holes had been visible at various points throughout the season, and they were completely exposed last night.

The DBs were inexperienced since all 5 starters from last season graduated or declared early.

The defense only rushed 4 for most of the year, and while that has worked, it didn't last night. Clemson's OL deserves a lot of credit.

All the coaching turnover has finally hurt. Bama replaced both coordinators (seriously how is Brent Venables STILL at Clemson?) and had 6 new coaches in total. All of them are great recruiters but some aren't the best on-field coaches (looking at you, Tosh Lupoi).

Playcalling wasn't great last night. The fake FG to start the second half may have been the worst call I've ever seen in a football game. Seriously that's not hyperbole. Running with your 3rd string QB with the kicker as the lead blocker against a defense playing it safe? I'm at a loss for words.

We'll be back next season, hungrier than ever. The dynasty is not over just yet. Roll Tide.
    Last edited by BestSportsEntertainer; 01-08-2019 at 04:27 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    A few thoughts on the game a day later:

Even with last night's blowout loss, Alabama still had a great season. They were 14-1 and won the SEC and Orange Bowl, and Tua was the Heisman runner up. With that said, a few holes had been visible at various points throughout the season, and they were completely exposed last night.

The DBs were inexperienced since all 5 starters from last season graduated or declared early.

The defense only rushed 4 for most of the year, and while that has worked, it didn't last night. Clemson's OL deserves a lot of credit.

All the coaching turnover has finally hurt. Bama replaced both coordinators (seriously how is Brent Venables STILL at Clemson?) and had 6 new coaches in total. All of them are great recruiters but some aren't the best on-field coaches (looking at you, Tosh Lupoi).

Playcalling wasn't great last night. The fake FG to start the second half may have been the worst call I've ever seen in a football game. Seriously that's not hyperbole. Running with your 3rd string QB with the kicker as the lead blocker against a defense playing it safe? I'm at a loss for words.

We'll be back next season, hungrier than ever. The dynasty is not over just yet. Roll Tide.
    Bama loses 1 game and people say their dynasty is over? PLEASE. Bama has made the playoff every year it's been established. Like I said earlier; you win some and you lose some. LOL Bama's dynasty will not be over until Saban is long gone.

14. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post
    Gazzoline Deluxe Champion! Mutant Snowmen Champion! Monstor buster Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    As someone who is so sick and tired of the media love for Alabama and the SEC, I was so happy to see Alabama get crushed last night.

As someone whose team also got destroyed by Clemson in the playoff, I was so happy to see Alabama get crushed last night.

As someone whose team got destroyed by Clemson in the playoff, I hated to see Clemson win last night.
    I agree with the first 2 statements, but I'm a firm believer that, if my team is defeated in the postseason, I would much rather see that team go in to win, as I feel it better to say my team lost to the champions. Especially if the victor is not a rival.
    IYO SKY, Shotzi, Bayley, Gigi Dolan, Alba Fyre, Asuka, Kayla Braxton.

Quote Originally Posted by #RicSolarFlair View Post
    It's good having trooper back.
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Still Here. LD regular.

16. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Thread Information