Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Raw LD - 20 Minutes Later...

You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spidercanrana View Post
    Wonder if that coincides with the lack of live discussion here. Like something you'd think would open up more convo does the exact opposite.
    That's part of it, yeah. There's so much going on (Mixed Match Challenge, Super Show-Down, Evolution, Crown Jewel) that almost nothing gets any significant focus. When nothing seems important, everything else seems un-important and it's catching up to them.

2. Likes Spidey liked this post
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Hammer View Post
    I don't mean to sound like a dick, I know that it's a worthy cause, but I really, really get so tired of these PSA segments they do on Raw. Maybe it's the difficulty of separating Stephanie from her on-screen persona, though there's not a whole lot of difference if some of the stuff I've heard and read about her over the years are true, but it just seems like WWE is out there just jerking itself off whenever she's out there giving some sort of presentation or hyping some "historical" announcement. I dunno...it just seems like something like this would just be a whole lot more "feel good" to me if you had someone like Titus in the ring handling things because it's pretty much rock solid gospel that Titus genuinely and truly loves doing anything involving kids charities. A couple of executives like Stephanie and Triple H just makes it come off more like a PC stunt even if they are being sincere.
    But Titus isn't planning a Senate run down the line.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Monday Night Raw
    Date: September 24, 2018
    Commentators: Michael Cole, Corey Graves, Renee Young

Somehow Super Show-Down is next week and that means we need to firm up the card a little bit. They’ve done a great job of setting up HHH vs. Undertaker for the Australia show, but there are still a lot of other things that need to be put together. Tonight’s show could go in a variety of directions so let’s get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review.

Mind Games

Thread Information