Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NWA My Way | EWR 2018 Wrestling Simulation LP

Space Invaders Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Mario Bloons Shooting Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

We Have Story

Roster (Without Stats/Alignments)

Alberto el Patron
    Angelico
    April Hunter
    AR Fox
    Asuka
    Colin Cassady
    David Star
    Ethan Page
    Fred Yehi
    Jack Evans
    James Storm
    Jay Lethal
    Jennifer Blake
    Jim Cornette
    Joe Coffey
    JT Dunn
    Kaitlyn
    Madison Eagles
    Mark Coffey
    MVP
    Nicole Matthews
    PAC
    Pete Dunne
    Real1
    Rhett Titus
    Sarah Logan
    Scott Dawson
    Shane Strickland
    Simon Gotch
    Taryn Terrell
    Tessa Blanchard
    Toni Storm
    Tracy Williams
    Trish Stratus
    Will Ferrara

Dropped Adam Page to cut costs.

Signed Tessa Blanchard, who is worth half his pay. She went straight to Development Camp -

Tessa Blanchard, 23
    Click for Spoiler:

Contract: Also working for SWA/RISE
    Disposition: Heel
    Gimmick: Family Guy

Overness: 31
    Brawl: 52
    Speed: 36
    Technical: 56
    Charisma: 70

Morale: 46
    Condition: 100

The North American title has gained in image.

Tracy Williams earned 2 points of Overness in his match with Simon Gotch, who shook hands with him..and paid him back with a cheapshot.

Joe Coffey debuted his new gimmick and it got a negative response (can't catch a break there).

Dawgz vs. Coffeys is terrible and I gotta end it real quick.

Storm cheated.

That attendance is for shit but the rating is exactly where it needs to be, since something like NJPWUS gets 0.47 on average.

NWA North American

Tracy Williams 54

Active Storylines

"A Question Of Reliability" - Jay Lethal vs. Alberto el Patron

Alberto el Patron recognized Jay Lethal as the biggest challenge in NWA, and called him out at NWA Preamble. Jay Lethal accepted the match with the addition that it would be for the NWA Worlds Championship. Lethal won the contest, but by the next event Alberto claimed the title doesn't suit him at all, and that it should be on the shoulder of a man who has fought all over the world in various promotions. Lethal insulted him, stating he wouldn't have had to jump brands if he kept his mouth shut and do right by the company that hires him. Lethal called him unreliable, and reminded him that he had been with a promotions up until his contracts expired. At NWA Second Wind, a Triple Threat Match featuring Colin Cassady proved nothing as Lethal pinned the former "Big Cass".

It's brand loyalty vs. marquee attraction in this battle for the Ten Pounds of Gold.

"The Pro-Diva" - Jennifer Blake vs. April Hunter

April Hunter and Jennifer Blake were colleagues on the indy scene for years, even teaming up from time to time. April has long since adopted a sexual personality she calls "pro-diva", using her position as a former Playboy playmate to her advantage. When "Girl Dynamite" signed to NWA exclusively, April was the one who had a change of heart for her lifelong friend, and cheated to become the NWA Women's Champion. She did so again on the Second Wind pre-show.

When NWA signed the popular Asuka, April Hunter interfered with her match against Madison Eagles - just for Blake to come in for the save.

Jealousy is running rampant in the Women's Division as two partners turn on one another.

"This Is Rasslin'" - James Storm vs. Scott Dawson

Newly instated General Manager Jim Cornette began NWA Fahrenheit with a proposal: he wanted to see a Southern brawl the likes we haven't seen in over thirty years. James Storm instantly came to mind, being the cowboy of TNA fame. But it was a fairly unusual appearance by Scott Dawson of The Revival that brought everything into chaos - nearly pinning Storm clean. James sees Dawson as inauthentic and Dawson sees James as over-the-hill.

It's a good ol' fashion rassle.

"D-A-W-G-Z" - Real1 w/Rhett Titus & Will Ferrara vs. Joe & Mark Coffey

Realest team in the room. That's what Real1 aka Enzo Amore said about The Dawgz, his new clientele. At Second Wind, they did the unthinkable and dethrone Los Gueros del Cielo in their first title defense to capture the NWA World Tag Team Championship. They seem to have a problem with young talent The Coffey Brothers, and rag them at every turn.

It's a wave of momentum vs. an untested duo in this fight for bragging rights.

Minor Feuds/Basic Grudges

PAC vs. Shane Strickland

Battle of high-flyers. Shane has a chip on his shoulders and PAC wants to break it and reign supreme.

Kaitlyn vs. Taryn Terrell

Taryn sees herself as an Alpha while Kaitlyn thinks her work ethic is to be desired. A surprisingly budding feud.

Simon Gotch vs. Tracy Williams

Technical superstars go to work proving which style is the best - old school or new.

Asuka vs. Nicole Matthews

Asuka's first match with Eagles was nearly one-sided until April Hunter stepped in, but Nicole, Eagles's tag team partner on the indy circuit, claims otherwise. Now the two are set to lock up to show if Asuka is a fluke or Nicole is just running her mouth.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

MVP gained 1 point of Overness hyping AR Fox up as the next big thing.

Rhett Titus gained 2 points of Overness, Will Ferrara gets 1, and the Coffey Brothers get 1 each.

Real1 tricked Coffey Brothers into an ambush.

Trish did a thing with Cassady.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Episode 3

Jennifer Blake gained 1 point of Overness. Sarah Logan is losing Overness due to a weak gimmick (I didn't even assign it).

Taryn Terrell and Kaitlin gained 1 point of Overness with their argument backstage.

The NWA Worlds title has gained in image (it was a non-title match).

Best show yet.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

This one was a lot of fun to do

5. Likes Yaz liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I downloaded the mod you linked me to and so far WWE has released a ton of talent. They gutted about a third of NXT, but they also fired Asuka, Nia, Naomi, Kalisto. Jey Uso (But not Jimmy), and the AOP. Were there any really surprising main roster firings in your game so far?

Also you should consider the super racist stable I put together. Crime Time, Sugar Dunkerton, and Famous B as the manager.

7. Likes Spidey liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Every version I've played WWE does that craziness. I suppose it's a matter of fairness. Just about every woman they let go are worth triple the ones you get on the indies. Asuka, Nia Jax, Beth Phoenix, Ember Moon, etc all surprised me. The Revival too because they're decent workers.

For extra racist fuckery you should call the team Pale Riders.

9. Likes Yaz liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Angelico & Jack Evans came in at the end to attack The Dawgz for cheating to take their gold.

Scott Dawson earned 1 Overness point in the video hype package.

The Women's Tag Match had Madison Eagles as referee. She pummeled Asuka and gave Nicole Matthews the win. Asuka paid her back immediately.

Alberto el Patron attacked Jay Lethal backstage.

This episode I put more focus on the secondary feuds getting matches while my primaries had segments.

Yeet.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

NWA New Frontier

Rhett Titus gained 1 point of Overness in the manager segment.

The NWA World Tag Team titles have gained in image. (Coffeys vs. Cielos vs. Dawgz)

The NWA Womens title has gained in image

Trish Stratus has gained 3 points of Overness with her interview.

Taryn Terrell gained 2 Overness points, and Kaitlyn received 3 by ruining her celebration.

The NWA Worlds title has gained in image.

Simon Gotch & Pete Dunne work well together, so I'm making them a team. "Gotch & Dunne"

NWA Womens Champion

Nicole Matthews 51

To compare, NWA is at 56% image, and I have $3,729,334. Chikara is at #15 while NWA still sits at #9.

I've rejected the offer. I'm in this for the long haul.

Going to do a list of all the talent and their Overness, as well as the titles.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Friday, March 1, 2019

The Juicy Product as a whole are on the Injured List. JT Dunn will be out for 2 Months. Fml.

Nice of him to say, because...

I released MVP from his Open Contract due to finances. Dude costs me $52,000 per appearance and while it really helped my overall rating when he'd hype AR Fox, it wasn't moving the needle for Fox any and it was getting harder to put MVP on the card. I'll have to come up with a way to utilize my heel high flyer not named PAC.

Also sent a promo tape to POP to see if I can get a secondary show.

How Am I Doing?

I want this to be a fun read, so let me know if there's anything you'd like to know or want to see me mention. I'm new to this whole LetsPlay thing and I'm a total amateur at this game, so I'm open to anything you guys would want to see covered. I will be updating the Storylines bit as I've been running through the shows and the large event with just the mindset of "this is going on...and it's still going on". I plan to mix it up a bit.

List of Overness is still coming. Accidentally deleted the PM that had them down.

13. Likes Skairipa liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Over/Ep. 06

Overness

NWA Worlds Championship: 83

NWA North American Championship: 56

NWA Womens Championship: 51

NWA World Tag Team Championship: 48

Alberto el Patron: 81

Angelico: 61

April Hunter: 44

AR Fox: 55

Asuka: 65

Colin Cassady: 77

David Starr: 48

Ethan Page: 47

Fred Yehi: 50

Jack Evans: 58

Jack Gallagher: 65

James Storm: 70

Jay Lethal: 80

Jennifer Blake: 49

Jim Cornette: 68

Joe Coffey: 42

JT Dunn: 49

Kaitlyn: 63

Madison Eagles: 53

Mark Coffey: 42

Nicole Matthews: 59

PAC: 76

Pete Dunne: 60

Real1: 78

Rhett Titus: 58

Sarah Logan: 46

Scott Dawson: 68

Shane Strickland: 69

Simon Gotch: 64

Taryn Terrel: 62

Tessa Blanchard: 31

Toni Storm: 32

Tracy Williams: 52

Trish Stratus: 81

Will Ferrara: 43

Jim Cornette gained 2 points of Overness declaring the tag team match for the Main Event.

The NWA North American title gained image.

Lol.

Since I gave up MVP, I had to sign someone otherwise my promotion would look bad. I grabbed Jack Gallagher for 18k (noice).

Jack Gallagher, 29

Click for Spoiler:

Contract: Available
    Disposition: Face
    Gimmick:Cocky

Over: 65
    Brawl: 58
    Speed: 52
    Technical: 87
    Charisma: 80

Morale: 66
    Condition: 100