Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NWA My Way | EWR 2018 Wrestling Simulation LP

Space Invaders Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Mario Bloons Shooting Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#10 -#8 - #???

March 8, 2019

Real1 is tired of being Alexander the Great with his Dawg soldiers. He demands stronger prey.

Dawson and Storm were about to butt heads backstage, but were pulled apart.

PAC was a referee in the Strickland/Fox match, and kept teasing at screwing Shane over, but decided to play it fair and "give the kid a break."

The Main Event was a Submission Match. Beforehand Trish Stratus announced the same stipulation would happen at NWA Apex between Jay Lethal and Alberto el Patron, so tonight was a sneak peek of what would be in store.

Simon Gotch lost 1 point of Overness. Tracy gained 2 points of Overness. The NWA North American title gained in image.

The Promotion Wars are starting to pick up. Before this show, NWA was at #10 with House of Hardcore overtaking me (they signed MVP). But after this episode aired NWA stands at #8, skipping over Pro Wrestling Guerrilla. HoH is at #10. Everything is definitely not set in stone.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Washed The Spider Out

Simon Gotch gained 1 point of Overness by being a part of Gentleman's Alliance that beat up Jim Cornette (Simon Gotch leads Pete Dunne & Jack Gallagher in a stable).

Alberto attacked Lethal and posed with the NWA Worlds title to end the show.

Worst episode by far. They can't all be winners. Still got 2.28

Also fucked up and without thinking ended Asuka and Nicole Matthews's feud off-screen, killing their Overness. I put it back but Asuka went from 65 to 53. At least now she's good enough to be my Women's Champion if I think it's wise. Still, rookie mistake. I was half-asleep.

Tessa Blanchard is ready to be a part of the regular roster.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Team Asuka: Asuka, Kaitlyn, Jennifer Blake, & Tessa Blanchard

Team Hunter: April Hunter, Nicole Matthews, Madison Eagles, & Taryn Terrell

Colin Cassady was spotted talking to someone over the phone.

Video hype package with The Dawgz and their manager Real1 taking front and center.

Double Count Out for Gentlemen's Alliance and Catch Point.

Storm wants Scott Dawson to face him at Apex in a Texas Deathmatch.

PAC defeated Jay Lethal in a non-title match due to interference from Alberto el Patron. Shane Strickland came in to try and make the save, but PAC & Patron proved to be too much at once.

PAC has asked for me to push him as a Main Eventer. I think he's ready.

What's with all these peasant companies wanting to hire me? They're at #17. Even my income right now is better than theirs.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Night Before Apex, Apex

March 30, 2019 - the night before Apex

Tracy Williams gained 1 point of Overness due to being jumped by TGA.

Both Rhett Titus and Will Ferrara gained a point with Real1 being their hype man.

Sarah Logan debuted her new gimmick and it got a positive response. Whaaaa

Real1 sat in the crowd, apparently on strike.

The NWA Womens title gained in image.

The NWA North American title gained in image.

Shane wants to face PAC at the next show in a Ladder Match for a shot at the NWA Worlds title. PAC laughs in his face.

James Storm gained 2 points of Overness. Scott Dawson lost 2 points. I've decided to end this feud.

Jim Cornette gained 3 points of Overness for getting beat up by Cassady but then having him arrested. Got tired of being a punching bag I suppose.

Jay Lethal gained 2 points and Alberto el Patron lost 2 points. I've decided to end this feud as well.

The Large Events are now PPVs.

NWA Womens Champion

Asuka 55

I am bleeding money and need to make some cuts again. April Hunter and Jennifer Blake are not being utilized, and aren't over compared to the rest of the roster not currently in Developmental, so they gotta go. Hate letting go my first Women's Champion, but that's business.

But now I have to fill in three spots (I removed David Starr) or else my roster looks unprofessional. Finding talent that's not complete shit on the cheap is a real task, but this is who I've signed these guys all under 30k and Open:

Tier 1

Dash Wilder, 31
    Click for Spoiler:

Contract: Available
    Disposition: Face
    Gimmick: No Gimmick Needed

Over: 68
    Brawl: 72
    Speed: 52
    Technical: 60
    Charisma: 66

Morale: 56
    Condition: 100

Tier 2

Sonya Deville, 24
    Click for Spoiler:

Disposition: Heel
    Gimmick: Legitimate Athlete

Over: 58
    Brawl: 61
    Speed: 50
    Technical: 67
    Charisma: 65

Morale: 38

Velveteen Dream, 23
    Click for Spoiler:

Disposition: Heel
    Gimmick: Weirdo

Over: 62
    Brawl: 71
    Speed: 48
    Technical: 68
    Charisma: 80

Morale: 42

Still paying off loans too. As far as public image goes, I'm more than solid. Financial is always a bitch in this game.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

A Major Loss

April 5th, 2019

Jim Cornette teases at a new signee to Fahrenheit...and says his name.

Video package shows the progression of Simon Gotch and Tracy Williams and their battles for the North American Championship.

James Storm hints that he's coming for the NWA Worlds title.

Ladder Match - Shane Strickland will get a Worlds title match down the line.

New Storylines

"A Return To Rasslin'"

James Storm sets his sights on indy darling Jay Lethal-

...fuck.

To fill his spot...I'm...well damn...I'm going to go ahead and get a manager I guess. Pairing him with The Coffey Bros with an Open Contract because costs.

Paul Ellering, 65
    Click for Spoiler:

Disposition: Face
    Gimmick: Executive Consultant

Over: 65
    Brawl: 19
    Speed: 2
    Technical: 3
    Charisma: 81

Morale: 59

6. Likes Yaz liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Question for you. Have you noticed any correlation between the skill rating of your writers and angle success?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I didn't and now that you mention that yeah, there's something in that. I'm still very much a rookie as you can see. My promotion is at Cult level and I can only hire writers who have 75 skill or below, and every angle is in the 70s except major ones involving talent with hella good charisma. Then it's about 79.

And I'm glad you brought that up because Staff skills do drop. I got Vince Russo (don't judge me) at like 73/4 and now he's at 69. Wonder if there's a hidden factor in that with me hiring Jim Cornette, ha.

I dropped him and hired Dave Lagana.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Not as over as he once was

Velveteen Dream gained 3 points of Overness with this debut hype going.

Tracy Williams lost 1 point of Overness with the double turn and that he cheated. The North American title has gained image.

Will Ferrara gained a point of Overness and the Tag titles gained in image.

PAC cost Shane his chance to win the NWA Worlds Championship from Jay Lethal.

Paul Ellering earned 3 points of Overness / Mark Coffey earned a point.

Shane Strickland lost 2 points of Overness with their feud ending and PAC gained 2 points. Cutting this one off now to get PAC ^^^

A little bummed to see Jay Lethal's Overness taking a dive from 81 to a 77 and the game not tell me what I did wrong. I assume it was a combination of his feud ending (though he won and got points), James Storm removing himself from the new feud I had in store, and defending against Shane Strickland in an interfered fight. Just a weird anomaly.

New Feuds On The Horizon:

PAC vs. Jay Lethal - 82

Colin Cassady vs. Scott Dawson - 81

Alberto el Patron vs. Shane Strickland - 83

AR Fox vs. Velveteen Dream - 47

Storylines to come soon

10. Likes smarkmouth liked this post
    Currently Between Feds smarkmouth's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    You're making me very nostalgic. I don't understand how EW is not available for Android to this day.

12. Likes Spidey liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by @smarkmouth View Post
    You're making me very nostalgic. I don't understand how EW is not available for Android to this day.
    I do not do this game justice with how fun and challenging it is. For those who don't know much about EWR, I'm covering maybe 50% of what actually goes on. Fun game, and with the right scenario (year of wrestling) anybody could have a ball with this. Even TEW is the same really, but WAYYYYYY overboard on all the ins and outs of wrestlers. It takes on hour or so to get a good card up for a show there.

EDIT: And yes, EWR is freeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thread Information