Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: NWA My Way | EWR 2018 Wrestling Simulation LP

Space Invaders Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Mario Bloons Shooting Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    May 3, 2019

Angelico lost a point of Overness while JT Dunn came back from injury to gain 2 points.

Trying something different where every talent shown are on Written Contracts. Experimenting ways I can cool down on financial costs, which are eating me alive in-game.

Playstation ended their sponsorship with NWA due to riskiness. Now sponsored by Smart Mark Video.

In other news WWE poached Jack Gallagher from me.

AAA signed AR Fox out from under my nose.

Jay Lethal has decided to work for IMPACT instead of NWA. Ungrateful bastard.

I gotta sign 5 guys to my roster soon. I have to deal with their costs because I don't have enough in the bank to get them on Written. Is this the end of NWA under my watch?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

New Recruits

Tier 3:

Argenis, 32
    Click for Spoiler:

Contract: Available
    Disposition: Face
    Gimmick: Luchadore

Over: 47
    Brawl: 43
    Speed: 77
    Technical: 44
    Charisma: 47

Morale: 68
    Condition: 100

Jay-TG, 34
    Click for Spoiler:

Gimmick: Street Fighter

Over: 53
    Brawl: 62
    Speed: 50
    Technical: 42
    Charisma: 70

Morale: 89

Noam Dar, 25
    Click for Spoiler:

Over: 57
    Brawl: 50
    Speed: 66
    Technical: 67
    Charisma: 75

Morale: 36

Puma King, 28
    Click for Spoiler:

Contract: Also Working PWG

Over: 50
    Brawl: 51
    Speed: 69
    Technical: 51
    Charisma: 53

Morale: 66

Tiger, 32
    Click for Spoiler:

Gimmick: Family Guy

Over: 51
    Brawl: 40
    Speed: 67
    Technical: 58
    Charisma: 58

Morale: 86

Argenis is on a Written Contract since he's on the cheap ($10k for a year).

Been inactive lately due to work and other projects. Not abandoning this one even if it means filing for bankruptcy or setting it all on fire and filing an insurance claim.

3. Likes Slyfox696 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spidercanrana View Post
    Tier 3:
    Not to derail your thread, but it really is amazing how much fun EWR still is after all these years.

Also, don't know if you saw, but I posted a thread tonight with all sorts of EWR software for editing the game, in case you're interested.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    Not to derail your thread, but it really is amazing how much fun EWR still is after all these years.

Also, don't know if you saw, but I posted a thread tonight with all sorts of EWR software for editing the game, in case you're interested.
    Not at all man. And I agree completely. The game is about what, 17 years old or so and fans still update it themselves? Definitely shows the replay value is there.

I didn't until today. I would love to mess around with that Gimmicks generator. Thanks for posting that.

6. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Extended Time Slot

May 10, 2019

Cornette announced The Revival vs. Colin Cassady and NWA Champion PAC for tonight.

Sarah Logan gained 3 points of Overness due to her backstage confrontation with Sonya Deville.

Joe Coffey debuted his new gimmick (Bad Ass) in interfering in the tag match and it got a positive response.

Alberto el Patron talks shit about Shane Strickland being in a spot he doesn't belong.

Nicole Matthews, Taryn Terrell, and Asuka gained 3 points of Overness due to the backstage assault.

Wanted The Revival to win but Cassady whipped out his Creative Control on me and made me humble.

Paul Ellering gained 2 points of Overness for slapping the piss out of Real1 in a Host segment.

Sophie tells me Real1 should be the main focus of my shows and that's why he is getting more screentime. What can ya do?

I negotiated with CTV and they extended my time slot as long as I brought the Risk Level down. I did - it is 50% now. But because of this there is a little flack from the network telling me my first extended show didn't bring in the ratings they wanted. I'm at 2.70. In comparison, AAA landed a 2.63, IMPACT is 1.44, and CMLL is at 0.54. I am not sure what else they could possibly ask of me.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

RIP NWA My Way

It is fair to assume with the radio silence that I bankrupted the fuck out of this company. XD

Will I do another one of these things? Probably. Takes a ton of patience though, EWR or TEW. Way more than I anticipated.

I have TEW2013 (I don't have '16 money) and am willing to try one of the mods for it so who knows what the new year will bring. I had a lot of fun with this even though it crapped out at the end. I figure if people are going to start their own wrestling promotion in the game, they better set their money to at least seven or eight figures.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spidercanrana View Post
    It is fair to assume with the radio silence that I bankrupted the fuck out of this company. XD

Will I do another one of these things? Probably. Takes a ton of patience though, EWR or TEW. Way more than I anticipated.

I have TEW2013 (I don't have '16 money) and am willing to try one of the mods for it so who knows what the new year will bring. I had a lot of fun with this even though it crapped out at the end. I figure if people are going to start their own wrestling promotion in the game, they better set their money to at least seven or eight figures.
    They just announced TEW2019, and it supposed to be more streamlined and user friendly, so you may wanna hold out for that.

Wait, I lied, its 2020 and won't hit until then.
    Last edited by Yaz; 12-27-2018 at 05:44 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Fuck that

I found a decent looking RealWorld 2003 mod for TEW2013. My experience with TEW is even less than EWR so this could be hilarious. No matter what though, I'm gonna start with a regular promotion first. Maybe TNA.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I think TNA could be fun because around that time you would have a lot of the TNA originals to not fuck up.

I even think WWE might be a fun play because you aren't yet at that stage where some of the big stars of this millennium like Cena, Batista, and Orton already established.

Thread Information