46 Remain - Start of Night Four

A lightning storm has picked up as night falls. Most superstars settle in for the night under cover of shelter and tend to their wounds and try to rest. Annie Halloway however tries to use the storm to power some computer equipment she found in an abandoned bunker. She is making some progress, as some of the computers will flicker to life momentarily. She is laser focused on the computers and doesn't see Armando Paradyse come into the bunker. He is soaked from the rain in the storm and wrings out his shirt, leaving a puddle on the ground. He remembers he left the door to the bunker open so he goes to close it. Annie hears the door and runs to investigate, but slips in the puddle and crashes into the computer equipment. This sets off an electric shock that kills Annie. Armando is credited with the kill, but he is none the wiser.

45 Remain

Voice can be heard arguing. They are the voices of Justin Cooper and Constantine. "You let Keaton go off on his own and we haven't seen him since." Constantine says. "He knew the risks. Plus its one less person to have to deal with to win the game." Cooper responds. They continue to argue when loud, plodding footsteps are heard. A distorted voice then pierces the night. "This one requires an all weather upgrade." The two Vis Imperium members look at each other, they recognize the speech pattern as that of S.H.I.T. The mandroid is unaware he is close to them. "We need to attack. We have the numbers advantage." Cooper whispers. "No. There isn't enough light to properly see what is going on." Constantine replies. "We should at least try to see if he is alone. Maybe we can get the jump on him if he doesn't see us coming." Constantine takes a moment to think, but reluctantly agrees. The two stalk the mandroid, but aside from the numbers they have no inherent advantage. "Let's follow from a distance. There is a tree we can climb to see where he goes." Cooper points to the tree and begins to climb. Once he is safely in the tree he yells out to get the attention of S.H.I.T. "Hey! Over here!" he yells. Constantine looks up and swears at him and readies for a fight. As S.H.I.T. turns around he sees the two Vis Imperium members and notices a sly smile on Cooper's face. "This one does not like betrayal. This one also respects the career of the one John Constantine. Run if you wish. This one has no qualms with you." Constantine looks confused but backs up slowly as S.H.I.T. turns his attention to Cooper. The Aussie calls Constantine a coward before he leaps out of the tree at the mandroid. A Piston Chop connects with Cooper though and he falls limp. The impact of the blow forced the top of the spine to dislodge from the skull, severing motor function. Cooper looks around, but is unable to move. "You should go now Mr. Constantine." The Hall of Famer doesn't think twice and turns to retreat, officially dissolving Vis Imperium. He turns back one last time to see S.H.I.T. Piston Chop the head of Cooper and see blood dripping from his hand. S.H.I.T. is credited with the kill.

Vis Imperium is officially dissolved with the death of Justin Cooper, though Constantine is still unaware Keaton is dead.

44 Remain - End of Night Four

Deaths Thus Far

1. Xander (Parachute failed to deploy)
  2. Rush (Heart attack)
  3. Action Saxton (Knife wound from Big Will)
  4. Mr. Baller (Head and neck crushed by Flex Mussel)
  5. Vengeance (Hanged by Stetson Hayes)
  6. Gordito (Stabbed by Dr. Zeus)
  7. Michael Winters (Burned and tortured by James Howard)
  8. Big Dave (Multiple stab wounds from Kagura)
  9. Alice "Baby Doll" Adams (Drowned by USA)
  10. Austin Reynolds (Face smashed with crowbar from Eve Taylor)
  11. Keith Kole (Neck slice by Kagura)
  12. Yemrez Reqonic (Head crushed with rock by Flex)
  13. Vega (Hatchet to skull by Ace)
  14. "Remarkable" Mark Keaton (Thrown off cliff by Tyrone Blades)
  15. Annie Halloway (Electrocuted by Armando Paradyse)
  16. Justin Cooper (Piston Chopped by S.H.I.T.)