I'm doing this on both WZ and here to get as many eyes on this as possible, so if you read on WZ, the posts here will be no different, save a few posts to explain gimmicks to those unfamiliar.

This is an idea I had after watching Danganronpa and playing PUBG a couple days ago. What if the superstars of WZCW were dropped onto an island and had to fight to be the last one standing?

In the original Battle Royal, there were 42 high school students and a typical round of PUBG features 100 players. I didn't want to go as high as one hundred, so I was originally going to cap this at 42. As I was making the list however, I kept thinking of names that would be fun for this, so I ended up with 60. I wanted to have the entire current roster, minus secondary characters. I then decided to include some names from the past that I thought would add some fun elements. I took the twelve WZCW Hall of Famers, then added all of the World Champions, minus Joseph Rios and Disasterpiece for reasons of backstage politics. To get to sixty, I picked some names who were popular or would lend themselves well to some fun moments if the RNG decides so.

This is just for fun, so don't take anything personally. Basically I assigned each member a number 1-60, and each day in game I will use the RNG to determine how many superstars die off. If the number of your character comes up on the RNG, you deed. I can run this multiple times, so if you die off first in one game, don't fret, you will have a shot at that chicken dinner/victory royale (but why Yaz) another time. I will write a little piece about each death, that I'm hoping will fit each character.

I have also picked some weapons the combatants may find that one might expect in a game like this. The full list is a secret, cause some fun surprised are in store, but expect things like machetes and pipes and molotov cocktails.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. I will be posting a list of the gimmicks of all of the characters for those who aren't familiar with WZCW.

Here is the list.

1. Everest
2. Titus
3. â??Showtimeâ? David Cougar
4. Big Dave
5. Ty Burna/Tyrone Blades
6. Steamboat Ricky
7. â??The Oneâ? Big Will
8. Vengeance
9. Matt Tastic
10. John Constantine
11. Steven Holmes