Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Raw LD 10/08/18 - Member Attitude Era Again?

Space Invaders Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Mario Bloons Shooting Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Drew

let him eat Dolph

come on

2. Likes Skairipa liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The rematch was better than their match at Super Showdown was.

Space Invaders Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Mario Bloons Shooting Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Monday Night Raw
    Date: October 8, 2018
    Commentators: Michael Cole, Corey Graves, Renee Young

We’re done with Super Show-Down and that means we have less than a month to go before Crown Jewel. The big story coming out of Saturday seems to be an impending tag match between four people with more than two hundred years of age between them. Other than that, it’s time for Roman Reigns to remember that he’s Universal Champion. Let’s get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review.

Good Thing I Was Taking Notes

6. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post
    There wasn't a ton of great wrestling on the show last night but it was quite buzzworthy and they set a LOT of stuff in motion. HBK is officially out of retirement, for now, and the match with the BOD for Crown Jewel is on. The WWE World Cup, I can only imagine that a lot of people ruptured something in their eyes from all the rolling they did with them, is off and running with the gimmick battle royal producing La Conquistador as the winner, who happened to be Kurt Angle. The battle royal was all an angle, but I thought it was a fun angle and so did the live crowd; Angle came back in a fun way, though I would have liked to have seen him assault Corbin with moves that weren't his own so as to keep the mystery of who the guy is a secret until the mask came off since it was obvious who it was after the trifecta of German Suplexes. The Bella Twins turned on Ronda Rousey and the crowd seemed to be really into it, so Nikki vs. Ronda at Evolution is officially on. Poor Finn Balor and Bayley are being wasted with this MMC nonsense and against the likes of Jinder and Alicia. We're now getting Trish & Lita vs. Alexia & Mickie at Evolution and the tension with the Shield continues to rise.

Overall, I gave it a C+. It wasn't a great show, but it was coherent for the first time in forever. Even though they're still building two upcoming shows, they spaced them out and didn't try to cram too much from either show into one episode.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

Thread Information