http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/wwe.../#.W8BAaWhKiUm

WWE says theyâ??re â??monitoring the situationâ? involving the death of a journalist reportedly at the order of Saudi Arabiaâ??s royal court.

A rep for WWE released a statement to the media saying, â??We are currently monitoring the situation.â?

For those unaware, the New York Times reported this week that officials believe Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi was assassinated in the Turkish consulate last week by a team who dismembered his body with a bonesaw.

Companies with ties to the Saudi government have since come under heavy scrutiny. On Wednesday, the New York Times pulled out as a media sponsor from an investor event later this month in Riyadh. Richard Branson also suspended business talks with the Saudi Arabian government in regards to a reported $1 billion investment in Virginâ??s space companies.

Weâ??ll keep you updated if WWE makes any additional comments.
It makes my skin crawl how soft a stance WWE is taking on this. I think many of you know my thoughts on the government of Saudi Arabia, but this is a new low for even their dystopian hellhole. I don't see Crown Jewel being called off, but I do hope WWE reconsider their relationship with the Saudi government going forward.