Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: EWR Goodness

Currently Between Feds smarkmouth's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I caved. Or at least I tried to. Anyone know how I could get EWR working on a Chromebook? Tried an app that came highly reviewed called Crossover, but it disagrees.

I blame Yaz and Spidey for this.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by @smarkmouth View Post
    I caved. Or at least I tried to. Anyone know how I could get EWR working on a Chromebook? Tried an app that came highly reviewed called Crossover, but it disagrees.

I blame Yaz and Spidey for this.
    It's a really fun game if you can get it working. Not sure about how to do it on a Chromebook though.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    It's a really fun game if you can get it working. Not sure about how to do it on a Chromebook though.
    Indeed, Yaz and Spidey really got me hankering for some nostalgia. By all intents and purposes the emulator I downloaded SHOULD run such a simple game, but, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I actually spent like twenty minutes looking, and there are some crossover programs you can try but none of them had very many reviews so I wouldn't exactly trust them.

5. Likes smarkmouth liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    You're a good man. I downloaded the one crossover app that I found decent reviews for, and felt lucky when it simply didn't work rather than crash my laptop.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I used to love this, no computer access anymore sadly been desperate to find a phone compatible version of this or something similar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Miko View Post
    I used to love this, no computer access anymore sadly been desperate to find a phone compatible version of this or something similar
    As strange as it sounds, I've been wanting a way to play it on mobile for a long time as well. Not sure if there is such a thing.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    As strange as it sounds, I've been wanting a way to play it on mobile for a long time as well. Not sure if there is such a thing.
    I have done some googling but can’t really find anything. As someone who knows next to nothing about software I couldn’t imagine it would be the hardest task to make that game mobile friendly. God I miss it, mobile would be the perfect platform for it too, got half an hour to kill? Book a show

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Miko View Post
    I have done some googling but can’t really find anything. As someone who knows next to nothing about software I couldn’t imagine it would be the hardest task to make that game mobile friendly. God I miss it, mobile would be the perfect platform for it too, got half an hour to kill? Book a show
    The problem is the source code is not open and the creator is working with another software company to make a similar product. So the only way to make it mobile friendly is if someone rebuilt the game from scratch or if Ryland were to modify it, neither of which is likely to happen.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The problem is the source code is not open and the creator is working with another software company to make a similar product. So the only way to make it mobile friendly is if someone rebuilt the game from scratch or if Ryland were to modify it, neither of which is likely to happen.
    Oh, well that’s sad, I’ll keep my ear to the ground for a mobile alternative but I don’t hold out much hope, not for something that can suck me in the way that used to anyway

Thread Information