Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    How's the new God of War game?

Senior Member Jeff Deliverer of Mail's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
    Playing Witcher 3 (Xbox One)

I'm level 16 and I'm at the main quest story where they track Ciri through this forest that has been destroyed by a powerful spell. It's led Geralt and Yenn to track down this Craven guy who fled this village that was attacked by the Wild Hunt. Currently in the Herbaruim trying to track his prints...got sidetracked and followed the Warewolfs prints instead...then fought him, wasted damn near all of my food trying to beat him but I just can't get his energy down with his constant healing, retreated and back to tracking Craven. Here's my build so far:

Level 16

Lesser Red Mutagen : Level 2 Muscle Memory, Level 2 Strength training, Level 1 focus.

Lesser Blue Mutagen: Exploding Sheild level 1, Sustained Glyphs level 2, Melt Armor level 2.

Heightened Tolerance level 2.

Steel Sword: Blade from the Bits
    Silver Sword: Witchers Silver Sword

Verden Archers Gambeson : Light Armor
    Hunting Boots
    Hunting Gauntlets
    Tracker Trousers

I get the feeling I should be more advanced than this being level 16...like I'm stretching too many skills and not focusing on a set offense for my character. Like I'm gunning for a balanced attack when I shouldn't be.
    To add to my stats: 42 Quests Completed with 289 parts in total to these quests. This game is something else really. Still feels like I'm only 20 percent done of the game too.
    Frank: Ludwig?!
    Goon: Drebin!
    Frank: Yeah, I'm Drebin!
    Goon: I have a message for ya from Vincent Ludwig!
    Goon: Take that, you lousy cop!
    Frank: I'm sorry! I can't hear ya! Don't fire the gun while you're talking!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by #MrScissorsKick View Post
    How's the new God of War game?
    Amazing, awesome, generation defining, one of the greatest games ever made, absolutely wonderful, can't get enough of it, wish I didn't have to go to work tomorrow so I could play it all day, and I'm not even anywhere close to beating it.

As I said, probably going to be game of the year. There are some titles out there with the potential to beat it though. We'll see.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    As someone who liked God of War enough that I even played the PSP ones, I'm looking forward to it, but I'm not so desperate to be part of the zeitgeist that I'll be getting it within a week of release. In fact, the hype is such that I'm more than happy to wait to play it in a bit of a calmer atmosphere.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Sam View Post
    As someone who liked God of War enough that I even played the PSP ones, I'm looking forward to it, but I'm not so desperate to be part of the zeitgeist that I'll be getting it within a week of release. In fact, the hype is such that I'm more than happy to wait to play it in a bit of a calmer atmosphere.
    Ooh la la, someone has patience.

I don't, I got swept up in the hype and bought the game this weekend. It's pretty excellent, but I think I'm still in the early goings here.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I pre-ordered the game as I do most signle player adventure/rpg types. Its relatively inexpensive to preorder a game as it only costs $5. I don't actually purchase them, though, until I see the reviews and what not. As soon as I seen perfect scores from IGN, Gamespot, Game Informer I knew I was picking this up the day it came out.

I have Spiderman PS4 and Detroit Become Human pre-ordered as well.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    What's the best WWE 2K game?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    2k14, because it was made mostly by THQ before they went out of business.

"We are not entitled to our opinions. We are entitled to our informed opinions." - Harlan Ellison (1934 - 2018)

9. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The developers of WWE games since 2000 has been the same - Yuke's - from SmackDown to SmackDown vs. Raw to '12 to 2K18. THQ didn't make games, they published them, and the same is true of 2K.

I've been playing (or binging more like) the original Borderlands game on PSNOW.

The game is mindless fun, and I'm hopelessly enthralled. I haven't been following the story, mainly because the only time I can play it is when my fiance is asleep and I have to keep the volume down. I was up until 3am playing it last week.

There's lots of silly side-missions where you either retrieve items or you kill something. I compulsively have to complete every one of them.

I'm at the end of the game, haven't been able to find the free time to kill the endboss though. I recommend it for people who just like to wreak havoc in a video game, plus it can be played cooperatively if that's your thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spidercanrana View Post
    If the internet has taught me anything, it's that a show is either touched by God's mighty pen or Satan's diseased penis.

Thread Information