Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Video Game Chat

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I've always been someone that's waited a few months to get a game. When I was a kid I had to save pocket money as my parents wouldn't buy me games so I just waited and that's carried over to adulthood. Even moreso now since DLC is a thing. I'd rather wait a few months and get the game with all the DLC included and get the full package.

I've broken the PS3 out and started playing Killzone. It's a bit more repetitive than I remember but still enjoyable. The story was what always hooked me anyway. Looking forward to playing 2 and 3. Have to get Shadow Fall eventually as well.

Check Out The Optional Sidequest Podcast. (Please)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    I've always been someone that's waited a few months to get a game. When I was a kid I had to save pocket money as my parents wouldn't buy me games so I just waited and that's carried over to adulthood. Even moreso now since DLC is a thing. I'd rather wait a few months and get the game with all the DLC included and get the full package.

I've broken the PS3 out and started playing Killzone. It's a bit more repetitive than I remember but still enjoyable. The story was what always hooked me anyway. Looking forward to playing 2 and 3. Have to get Shadow Fall eventually as well.
    Yes, I cannot remember the last time I've purchased a video game at full price.

And I cannot play shooters with a controller anymore. I'm not trying to be a PC elitist, but after playing with a mouse for so long, a shooter on a controller just feels horrible.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I havent played any of the previous god of wars what do I need to know about them to play the new one?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Kratos is a very angry man and he killed all of the Greek gods. There, you're set.

5. Likes Alex liked this post
    Senior Member Jeff Deliverer of Mail's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Finally, finally wrapped Witcher 3. The game is massive, I think it's my first open world game I've ever completed. Definitely my favorite RPG ever.
    Frank: Ludwig?!
    Goon: Drebin!
    Frank: Yeah, I'm Drebin!
    Goon: I have a message for ya from Vincent Ludwig!
    Goon: Take that, you lousy cop!
    Frank: I'm sorry! I can't hear ya! Don't fire the gun while you're talking!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by A11 View Post
    I havent played any of the previous god of wars what do I need to know about them to play the new one?
    What Uncle Sam said. He has major anger issues and killed all of the Greek Gods and most of the Titans. Oh, you also need to know that he himself is a god. (technically a Demi god, but they don't make that distinction in the games).

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    So I completed Killzone 1 and liked it. Started playing Killzone 2 and I'm bored to tears. Maybe it's because I've been playing Shadow Warrior and Wolfenstein recently but Killzone 2 is so dull. Killzone 1 was fun because you could swap between characters and the weapons were all different and most had alternate fire as well. That seems to have gone in 2.

Please tell me 3 and Shadow Fall are less dull

Check Out The Optional Sidequest Podcast. (Please)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Who plans to cop WWE 2K19?
    If you ever attended a WWE live event (house shows and PPVs) which wrestler(s) did you buy a ticket to see? https://forms.gle/d5uh8iifDbfDBdDd8

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I really miss the NCAA football games. But screw you Ed O'Bannon.

11. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Gonna be picking up Detroit Become Human tomorrow after work. I'm kinda excited about that.

Thread Information