Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Video Game Chat

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallout View Post
    Depends what you're going for. If you want something more realistic and down-to-earth, PUBG. Otherwise, I'd give the advantage to Fortnite, because it's F2P, and has more depth to it, if you're fine with the cartoony elements.
    Good analysis dude.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    OMG, omg, OMG. Capcom just released some footage of the Resident Evil 2 remake!!!. It looks absolutely fantastic. Better even then the Resident Evil remake. It's scheduled for release on January 25, 2019. Then, a month later, on February 22, 2019, Days Gone comes out. This has been an absolutely amazing time to be a video game fan. In the next year alone we're getting Spider Man PS4, Read Dead Redemption 2, Days Gone, Anthem, Resident Evil 2 remake, Last of Us 2, and possibly the Final Fantasy VII remake (Don't think that one will be ready for a while). This is awesome.

Gazzoline Deluxe Champion! Mutant Snowmen Champion! Monstor buster Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'm just gonna leave this here.

EVERYONE IS HERE! December 7th can't come soon enough.

IYO SKY, Shotzi, Bayley, Gigi Dolan, Alba Fyre, Asuka, Kayla Braxton.

Quote Originally Posted by #RicSolarFlair View Post
    It's good having trooper back.
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Still Here. LD regular.

4. Likes #AbsoluteUnit, mrluck_07 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    ^ That looks awesome! By the way, December 7th, 2018 is a friday this year.

Anyway, I played Smash Bros when I was younger when it was released on N64 and I almost always played as Samus..

...I did not know Samus was a girl until a buddy of mine told me. Didn't matter, still whooped his ass!

Space Invaders Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Mario Bloons Shooting Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Just got Monster Hunter: World last Friday for my birthday and I have to say, it's fun as hell. It's not going to wow anyone with a story or with graphics, but if you're looking for some fun hunting down building sized monsters in an open world with friends no less, then this game is recommended.

It's loads of fun and that's what a video game should be first and foremost; right?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    So I've got a decent haul so far from the Steam Summer sale. I've got:
    1: Oblivion, which I've never actually played, and I already think it's far better than Skyrim. Skyrim was dreary and dull, whereas Oblivion is far more vibrant and interesting.
    2: Killer Instinct 2013, which is great fun, if hell on my fingers, since I never use the analog stick for fighting games so I can have more precision for button inputs. I've decided to main Glacius, which is odd, considering I didn't play him much in the original, but I love zoning characters that can feasibly hold their own at close range too.
    3: Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy. Crash 2 is my all-time favourite game, and this remake more than lives up to the hype. I feel like a kid again playing this.

I'm also playing the only main series Pokemon game that I've not played being Heart Gold/Soul Silver (specifically the latter), and forcing myself to use mediocre Pokemon that I wouldn't use normally. This obviously means that I chose Chikorita because the Chikorita evolutionary line is a steaming dog turd in comparison to any other starter evolutionary line. Currently, I'm about to challenge Morty, been getting through the game without any white outs, but the gym leaders are an actual challenge in this game (although Whitney must have got nerfed hard).

"We are not entitled to our opinions. We are entitled to our informed opinions." - Harlan Ellison (1934 - 2018)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallout View Post
    So I've got a decent haul so far from the Steam Summer sale. I've got:
    1: Oblivion, which I've never actually played, and I already think it's far better than Skyrim. Skyrim was dreary and dull, whereas Oblivion is far more vibrant and interesting.
    I always enjoyed Oblivion more than Skyrim, including the storylines.

I picked up House Flipper from the Steam sale and that's been it. I was hoping Raft would go on sale but didn't. I also would have considered Fire Pro Wrestling, but the discount wasn't enough for me.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    On a different note, is there anyone considering signing up for EA Origin Access Premier when it becomes available? I'm about 95% sure I'm getting it.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'm not a fan of the COD: Black Ops series. I wish they would've continued the Modern Warfare series instead.

12. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Thread Information