Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Video Game Chat

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    So I have Origin Access. For $30 every 12 months, you get a huge inventory of games you can play whenever you'd like (sort of like Netflix, only you download and install them). I think it's a great deal and I very likely will sign up for Origin Access Premier when it debuts (which will grant me immediate access to FIFA 19, Madden 19, Battlefield 5, etc.).

With that said, I'm playing through Battlefield 4 Premium's single player campaign and, holy hell, is it terrible. It is so buggy and glitchy. There's a scene where you're supposed to swim through tunnels and it should only take about 20 seconds...it took me 20 minutes because of a glitch (and you can Google it) which makes it nearly impossible to swim. I'm constantly hitting shots (both head and body) that do not register. There are times where if I point my gun in a certain direction it will not even fire.

What an absolutely terrible game. I played through Battlefield 3 and really enjoyed it. But I'm REALLY having trouble finishing this one. All I can say is I'm glad I didn't pay $60 for it.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Playing the Bioshock Collection on PS4. I can't believe I never played any of those games.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Picking up my copy of Octopath Traveler tomorrow. Can't wait! Been dying for a solid JRPG on the Switch

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    So, the Nintendo Switch is dope as hell. I played with my neighbor and it's awesome. "Shocker", I know. I don't get a lot of time to play video games at the moment (I have an Xbox One) but that thing is awesome. Think I may get one. It's fun.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by #MrScissorsKick View Post
    So, the Nintendo Switch is dope as hell. I played with my neighbor and it's awesome. "Shocker", I know. I don't get a lot of time to play video games at the moment (I have an Xbox One) but that thing is awesome. Think I may get one. It's fun.
    Without trying to sound like a snob, I just can't hardly stand to game on anything other than a PC anymore. For games that are better with a controller, I have an Xbox One controller, but the PC is just better in every way, at least in regards to what I enjoy doing.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    It's cool man.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    at least in regards to what I enjoy doing.
    At least you included this which separates you from the rapid and snobby PC gaming fanbase. I game probably 80% on my PC and agree in its superiority, but sometimes I want to lounge on my couch with a console like the old days. The Switch is perfect for lounging on the couch, lightweight transportation, and gaming on the move. It helps that my friends all have a Switch and with it being so lightweight, we can easily set up a time to hang out and play some games in person.

8. Likes Slyfox696, Fallout liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fizzy View Post
    At least you included this which separates you from the rapid and snobby PC gaming fanbase. I game probably 80% on my PC and agree in its superiority, but sometimes I want to lounge on my couch with a console like the old days.
    That's what the Steam Link is for. Obviously.

Get a Steam Link, grab a Xbox One controller and game like you did in the old days.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I still play on my 3DS on occasion, but I'm mostly on PC exclusively nowadays. I can run both modern and emulated games pretty easily pre-PS2 era, and even the PS2 games I play (HCTP, MGS3 and Sly Cooper mainly) still run OK.

"We are not entitled to our opinions. We are entitled to our informed opinions." - Harlan Ellison (1934 - 2018)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Of all the old games out there, I was there was an update to EWR. Not a roster update and not TEW, but an actual update to EWR. TEW is just too complicated to sit down and play casually.

Thread Information